• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Started by driftkins, January 08, 2016, 11:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

driftkins

Hi... Bretts the name.
60 years young... Background... entrepenuer... builder... car freak... engineer... businessman.
I have owned a tyre business, built a couple of "Club" cars and a space frame (rotary powered) offroader.
I have owned many Euros over the past 40 years. When I was 22 I repowered a late model VW beetle with a rotary from an RX2 rally car. Owned a 404... three 504s (1 wagon) a Fiat 124T, 850 Sport, AXGT (wicked) I say wicked because I have lived for 25 yrs on Hwy 22... (Tuakau/Raglan Rd) I am sympathetic to all vehicles I drive but love a good thrash. I do all my own mechanical work and prefer to build and maintain my own cars. Have 3 sons... we all did Karting for a few years. At present I have 5 vehicles... a couple of Citroens (1 diesel) a V8 Ford (1970) a Surf and a 1.9 205 GTI. Killed the motor in the GTI in 2012 Shhhhh... Replaced engine before Xmas... Yet to fire on its own. No pulse to injectors... Has spark and fuel... Spent more than a few hours under the hood with a mate and a meter. Listed on Trademe a week ago. Other half a bit septic about it (understatement) Already hoping it doesnt sell. Waiting for someone to say... have you checked that?????
Driftkins

Don Simon

Hi Brett

Welcome!!

Good luck with sale

Saw your ad on trademe
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT