• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Non-frogger (no more!)

Started by Esprit, May 23, 2008, 01:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esprit

Just thought I'd update this as I'm back in a GTi6 :)

Now I've a fun daily driver, I just need to pull finger and get the Exige back on the road! :)
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1

Apex

Nice car that.. So your now a Frogger then  ;)

Griffe

Nice one, looks mean as in Aden Red!
It's a workup

Esprit

Quote from: Apex on June 09, 2009, 09:59:31 AM
Nice car that.. So your now a Frogger then  ;)

I am... just like you Graham... I feel dirty but those froggies don't half know how to make a great hot hatch... as well you know! :)

Quote from: Griffe on June 09, 2009, 10:30:47 AM
Nice one, looks mean as in Aden Red!

The colour's officially called "cherry red" so with her dented roof I've christened her "Cherry Ripple" :)
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1

Griffe

Look inside drivers door, colour code 1NP0
It's a workup

Esprit

Quote from: Griffe on June 09, 2009, 11:39:50 AM
Look inside drivers door, colour code 1NP0

Nix.... paint code in bonnet shut near firewall BEKB

B = Clear-coated non-metallic paint
EKB = "Cherry Red"

:)

(According to this anyway http://www.peugeotlogic.com/workshop/wshtml/body/paint/paintc2.htm ... linked from 306 GTi6.com)
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1

Griffe

Ok sorry!

Looks mean anyway, have you fixed the roof yet?
It's a workup

Esprit

Quote from: Griffe on June 09, 2009, 01:39:59 PM
Ok sorry!

Looks mean anyway, have you fixed the roof yet?

Hehe yeah I like it... strange as I HATE red cars.... mind you I'm also colourblind :)

No, I'll fix the roof at the end of winter.... car's only gonna get covered in crap during the winter, will do it as part of a major "spring clean" in Sept/Oct... hopefully once I've got some more garage space with the Exige being back in one piece :)
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1

Apex

Spring clean, Im sure you are going to pull this apart into 1,367 pieces and polish them and put it back together over summer  :)

Esprit

Quote from: Apex on June 09, 2009, 02:55:38 PM
Spring clean, Im sure you are going to pull this apart into 1,367 pieces and polish them and put it back together over summer  :)

Mate, after what SEXIGE has put me through you can rest assured I won't be doing that to any other car for a LONG time!
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1

Carpentry

Lewl they use "Peugeot" and "Logic" right next to eachother for that website ???

Take it to Bishops