• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hello! newbie 306

Started by Pug_girl, October 20, 2008, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pug_girl

I definitely think they're one of the sexier cars around! It's a shame Peugeot switched to the 307s after that.   :-[ Ugly ugly cars!

I saw a wine red GTI 306 (that was it's no. plate too) on my way to uni today... phwooooarrrrr... Wouldn't mind one of those!  ;D

Esprit

Trouble is finding a Phase 3 GTi,.... other than Kelly's one, I've only seen one other. Kelly's was the last one sold new in NZ... damn I miss it :(

I will have one someday.
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1

Pug_girl

Wow- nice. I want wheels like that for mine.

It would be pretty hard finding and importing another with all the impending import restrictions, wouldn't it?

Pug_girl

Quotenope they meet the import regulations...

Oh! Just goes to show how car-savvy I am then LOL  ::). Good news for Espirit though :D

Yeah, I would imagine a rear spoiler would make a big difference...

Hm.... I think it's the big gaping grill that doesn't really appeal to me, though I think it may just be on some of the later models?

Pug_girl

this is ours basically... but ours is a bit lower

Yeah, actually those original bumpers don't look too bad... In fact, the more I look at the 307s, the less I dislike them.... 8)
How do they drive? They look a bit chunkier than the 306/206s- do they still handle well?

Pug_girl

ciccio

always had a bit of a soft spot for the 306, but i am more the original 306 kinda guy.
Yours look pretty sweet though, new alloys and a slight change in ride height and it'll look great!

Heath, 307, hmmmm to big a change to the 306 and killed it for me. Although i am intrigued to see yours when you have done your bits and bobs to it!