• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi Again...from a sad Clio RS owner

Started by Kiwistone, March 07, 2009, 05:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwistone

Hi, I joined up over a year ago and sadly havent been involved in any fast frog activities. On a more positive note, I/we are expecting the birth of TWINS shortly to make our family 5 in total. Sadly though the 2001 Clio RS has to go to make way for a large dirty jappa wagon  - not happy about that at all :-((

I do plan to advertise on trademe in the next week or 2, but I'd rather it went to a good home and give you guys first opportunity.

Silver 2001 RS, 97km, Very Good Condition, New Adrenalin tyres. If you are interested please phone me on 09-8177702 or 021-478663 thanks. I assume that $10k is kind of the retail price, but any offers near to that would be considered. Also depending on the colour of your money I could be persuaded to part with my much loved Pug 106 Clubsport...

Cheers
Richard
rcfoxy@yahoo.com

309munkey

good luck mate..  if i sold my Frog the kids would go mad... thay love it and they are only 4 and 7   things turn around.. !

andyball1

Quote from: 309munkey on March 08, 2009, 06:47:29 PM
good luck mate..  if i sold my Frog the kids would go mad... thay love it and they are only 4 and 7   things turn around.. !
its cos they havent seen the darker side yet :p jjk. sad to hear you gotta sell a much loved toy im dreading the day i gotta sell the golf :(
the french car the expensive girlfriend for the single male

Cynic

Just sent you an email re your Clio Sport for sale.

Griffe

Quote from: 309munkey on March 08, 2009, 06:47:29 PM

Good man!

I swear Izzyrally's little fella's first word was 'Peugeot'
It's a workup

309munkey

Atchewaly... they are fully aware of the dark and can name all the Sith lords and what episodes they are from!

Carpentry

Izzy convinced his son I was Darth Vader once. I lol'd
Take it to Bishops

Griffe

It's a workup

andyball1

Quote from: Carpentry on March 09, 2009, 09:20:51 PM
Izzy convinced his son I was Darth Vader once. I lol'd

bwahahahahhahahaha
the french car the expensive girlfriend for the single male