• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

newbie in Wellington

Started by prc87, May 10, 2009, 05:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prc87

To those requesting pictures of the integrale...

Griffe

Man that rules me, looks so staunch, well done!

It's a workup

prc87

I'll leave the pictures on-line for a week so that everyone that wants to can have a look. Then I'll remove them as I'm not fussed about having pictures of my car displayed all over the internet...

Reviled

Quote from: prc87 on May 12, 2009, 12:54:38 PM
I'll leave the pictures on-line for a week so that everyone that wants to can have a look. Then I'll remove them as I'm not fussed about having pictures of my car displayed all over the internet...

Why? That seems a bit wierd :P

Sorry but ive gotta ask - What bad and horrible thing is someone able to do with a picture of your car from the internet?  ???

309munkey

best to blurry out the number plate in 'paint' or photoshop

Griffe

Quote from: 309munkey on May 12, 2009, 04:40:40 PM
best to blurry out the number plate in 'paint' or photoshop

Edited OBO
It's a workup

prc87

Quote from: Reviled on May 12, 2009, 03:42:45 PM

Sorry but ive gotta ask - What bad and horrible thing is someone able to do with a picture of your car from the internet?  ???

It's more an issue of privacy. I grew up in the 60s/70s and am not used to living my life "in public" on the Internet like so many younger people seem to do these days. I published the picture out of simple courtesy to those that directly asked to see the car.

Griffe

Hi Peter,

I have removed the number plates from your pics if it helps.

Thanks for putting up the pics!
It's a workup

CaM

yeah, thanks Peter, much appreciated.
Although cliquey and off the handle seeming as we are, we're a pretty safe bunch around here. You can res easy :)
Such a cool car, that delta, though. I've lusted after those since I was little
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Zealot

Wow. That Integrale is awesome. It's neat to see someone taking good care of one :D

red16v

that absolutley rules my face. I seem to remember it bein for sale in classic car mag a few years back?She is mint,lovely example. If you wanna remove the pics, go right ahead mate, its entirely up to you!
The only thing better than one 16v: TWO 16vs...and a V6

1991 Red/Black BX 16v Phase1 D6C-projected into house.bugger
1991 Red BX 16v Phase2 D6C- restored
1998 Silver Xantia V6-family rocket

pugMi

mean lancia. very phwoar. keen for pics of your mi. welcome, also......

mrc_1979

thats one tuff lookin car  ;D

prc87

thanks for all your generous comments.