• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

newbie in Wellington

Started by prc87, May 10, 2009, 05:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffe

Lol at Alex trying to swap/off load 2 BX's for his!

Also, Peter, what's next on the cards for you if you sell the Delta?
It's a workup

pnj

Hi there. How's the Mi16 going? I have a series 2 ie. 95 model which has a genuine 81,000 km. Purchased it 18 months ago at 74,000 km.

Regards Pete

prc87

The integrale went to an enthusiast in Auckland. The new owner is looking after it well. The Mi16 we bought in May is being used daily and is proving to be a reliable car for us - nothing more nothing less.

2052NV

funny you say that! i saw a car exactly the same as yours at work the other day and thought it was amazing to have 2 of them in that condition and colour in the country! turns out there is only one  :P

nice car tho. you should have kept it.... :-X haha

prc87

you mean the integrale? Indeed there are only two road registered integrale evoluziones in NZ. One Monza Red and the other Winner Red (burgundy - my old one).

2052NV

yuh intergrale. defo will own one of those one day  ::)

Wilski

Hey Peter did you get your Intergrale from Christchurch ? There was one in Fazazz down here a number of years back ... it was the same colour (am sure) they wanted about 40k for it ... I so wanted to buy it ... nice wagon anyway real nice !
1998 306 GTi-6

prc87

Indeed mine was in CHC when first imported in Jan'94. It was owned by two enthusiasts down there (the own who imported it and one other) until sold to a guy in AKL who owned it for 12-14 months before I bought it. Car is now safely back in AKL and being cared for by a young enthusiast. $40K sounds about right for that time. Nowadays, the evoluzione (not EVO II) is fetching GBP10-13K and starting to head upwards again. I suspect they'll never be cheaper if you wanted to buy one in the UK and import it in a couple of years once it satisfies the "at least 20 years old" criteria.