• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hello

Started by maigret, May 12, 2010, 11:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maigret

We have a black 2003 model 206GTi that looks pretty good all the time, but looks amazing when it's just been cleaned! Was parked in Featherston Street (Wellington) this morning and someone put a fastfrogs card under my wiper, so here I am!

I'll add a photo after cleaning day on Saturday, but meantime I'll just look thru some of the old posts to get a feel for what you guys are about.

pugMi

hello and welcome. sounds like a nice puglit. look forward to seeing photos. we talk a bit of shit on here but were all lovely people........really :)

k-trips

Looks like Cammy/Thor are being extremely efficient at carding cars.

Gidday and Welcome - Wellington is a hotbed of Fast activites at the mo. We have a lot of fun and even though we talk a lot of smack online we are genuinely enthusiastic. (and talk an equal amount of foolishness when we meet in real life)  ;D

Spelling errors/phonetic spelling of words in posts are rife and part of the fun we have, so please don't think we are all toothless hicks with a intermediate level of education..  ;)

Post pics of your car ASEP PLZ. KTHXBAI

[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

Carpentry

What they said.

Even if wasting time and talking smack aint your thang, there is a comprehensive network of people with the know-how or know-where-to-go to help you with any inevitable problems that spring up in the course of owning a French car.

Welcome :)
Take it to Bishops

CaM

G'Day.

Welcome.

we're having a cruise to Southwards in two weekends time (22nd of May), if you're keen to come along and meet us/be disgusted at Kolenol's Train horn antics.

Keen to see pictures. I'm currently in love with Black facelift 306s, and 206gtis in black would probably make me weak at the knees too.
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Goat

Hello there

So yea, pretty much this:
Quote from: pugMi
hello and welcome. sounds like a nice puglit. look forward to seeing photos. we talk a bit of shit on here but were all lovely people........really :)

This:
Quote from: Carpentry
Even if wasting time and talking smack aint your thang, there is a comprehensive network of people with the know-how or know-where-to-go to help you with any inevitable problems that spring up in the course of owning a French car.

This:
Quote from: KK-Kolonel
Gidday and Welcome - Wellington is a hotbed of Fast activites at the mo. We have a lot of fun and even though we talk a lot of smack online we are genuinely enthusiastic. (and talk an equal amount of foolishness when we meet in real life)  ;D

Spelling errors/phonetic spelling of words in posts are rife and part of the fun we have, so please don't think we are all toothless hicks with a intermediate level of education..  ;)

And this:
Quote from: CaM
We're having a cruise to Southwards in two weekends time (22nd of May), if you're keen to come along and meet us/be disgusted at Kolenol's Train horn antics.

Keen to see pictures. I'm currently in love with Black facelift 306s, and 206gtis in black would probably make me weak at the knees too.