• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Newbie thanks to a Fast Frogs card being left under my window wiper

Started by WellyGTI6, May 07, 2010, 07:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cammmy

^ Don't think anyone here would do that. You will find phone numbers, addresses and email addy's and the odd credit card number on here :D
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Lord Page

Quote from: charlotte on May 10, 2010, 06:59:53 AM
Hi there,

I'm new to this site and can't figure out how to post a new thread (only reply to someone else's) Can someone please email me with any help?

My husband and I have a renault super 5 (licence super5 bought off Richard about 18 months ago) and while we love it, we need to find some parts after a late night encounter with a possum left super5 looking horribly sad!

Email address is [removed] - please don't abuse my good faith gesture of posting my real email address, genuine help only is sought...

Cheers and thanks in advance,
:-)
Charlotte

I understand the forum is setup so you have to post a few times before you can start a thread - it helps stop spammers who join to post the details of their hot hot hot financial opportunities for guaranteed extra inches by paying you for doing surveys about poker websites

Anyway howdy Nic, the Welly frogs are all GCs I'm sure they will look after you!
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

BigPete

Welcome to the forum. It looks like you've figured out how to post. I took your email address out because this section of the website is public so it pays not to post it in here.