• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

New to 205's - Christchurch

Started by Junkers, April 23, 2010, 08:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkers

Hey everyone.

Just bought myself a 205 GTI project that will see the road and perhaps the track sooner or later. Have spent the past few years messing around with Mitsubishi Starion's until recently I bought an old e28 beemer with a bust head which is now my run around.

Have bought this to keep me busy (and no doubt it will), needs a bit of work (rust and engine work) before i can get it back on the road but I'm green and keen so hopefully with a bit of work it will come right.

I'm in the market for parts so hopefully there will be some knowledgeable heads around Christchurch way.

Crude pics but you get the idea...

Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.

zephyrheaven

Welcome! Familiar looking steed there......... ;D

gtistee

hey dude, welcome..
gonna have another crack at a fasties run/get together soonish, be good to have you along.
hope zeph didnt tell you it was one little old lady owner.. ;)
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Goat

Welcome.
Also, Starions are the sweetest whips to come out of japan since 1982!

Jesus

I'm doing a 309 8v gti in CHC. was looking at buying a 205 very similar to your one - might be the same one infact :)
Lifes hard, Its harder when your stupid.

grenouilles rapides

weezernz

Welcome along Junkers.

There is certainly alot of knowledge to be tapped amongst these here pages. Sadly I have next to none, but my 205 is teaching me about its ways slowly but surely.

Look out for a Christchurch event in the Events board. One day we'll get one sorted, I'm sure of it.
'94 106 Rallye S1 - '88 205 Mi16