• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Help needed / anyone after a dirt cheap Saxo?

Started by JJS, June 14, 2010, 06:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS

Hi, my name is Jeremy and I'm from Wellington.  My old man used to own an immacultae DS21 and I recently bought my girlfriend a Saxo.

However, my girlfriend this morning crashed her 1999 Citroen Saxo hatch into a parked car. We made the (now) silly mistake of only getting third party insurance.

My options are either fix it or wreck it. It is a very nice NZ new 1600cc auto and has travelled only 54,000kms - the previous owner cherised it and it really is (was) unmarked. Three months ago I did the waterpump, cambelt and replace two tyres.

The car is in Grey Lynn, Auckland.  Its a bit of pain to organise as I'm now living in Wellington. The damage doesn't sound too bad as it only needs a new headlight, indicator and LF guard. However, by the time you get quoted painting, aligning, etc etc the costs add up!

Does anyone know of a wrecker who could be interested in pricing it, or is anyone here looking for a project?  I'm open to all offers.

Thanks heaps for your help!

NB:  Tried to upload some pics, but am struggling!  Email me at jeremy.spicer [at] gmail .com and I can post some pics to you.  

K-Bar

Hey man, sorry to hear.  that sucks! I am after a couple of parts probably nothing worth your time though.  what model Saxo is it? and what color?
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT