• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi everyone!

Started by Pepper Le Pug, January 07, 2011, 10:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil1066

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Minter Alert - looks brand new!

pugMi

such a sweet car
welcome along, you two
see you at famp

2052NV

shite! there may be a new contender for my "NV" tag :o (just needs mudflaps asap  :P)

but na welcome. hope you enjoy this crazy site.

BTW how did you find out about our site?

Viktro

I told Lisa about it, said it was the place to go for French cars ;). I knew about it through the VASK forums and my mate who we bought the car off. He never posted but he told me about it.

Here's my old MK2 Golf GTi with the 205:

1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9
2001 Audi S4 (gone)
1989 VW Golf GTi 16v (gone)

Pee Dubbaya

Wow what a minter! Welcome along.
Definitely need a Wellywood meat asap- lots of new members to m&g  :D
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

cammmy

Quote from: Viktro on January 07, 2011, 04:39:45 PM
It's now at the scrap yard after my big off at Shelly Bay earlier this year... I'll keep an eye out for you at the next event I go to :)

I heard about that in HCCC newsletter? Sorry to hear about it, sounded like a big accident.
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

k-trips

Quote from: Renick on January 09, 2011, 02:19:56 PM
Definitely need a Wellywood meat asap- lots of new members to m&g  :D

Need ideas - save the Carter Observatory for a winter thing methinks..
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

cammmy

^You mean when it will be nice and cloudy so we can't see the stars ::) :D
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Pepper Le Pug

Quote from: KK-Kolonel on January 10, 2011, 11:25:57 AM
Quote from: Renick on January 09, 2011, 02:19:56 PM
Definitely need a Wellywood meat asap- lots of new members to m&g  :D

Need ideas - save the Carter Observatory for a winter thing methinks..

Do we have a few members interested in photography and photoshopping? If so we could get together for a shoot and swap photos afterwards, load them on here, post editing etc - Victors idea actually, he enjoys a bit of photography.
Photoshoot can include lunch too.

k-trips

This is a good idea - bring a picnic to a big reserve spec - Kaitoke Regional Park is SWEEEEEEET for a parkup/lunch and it has shaded spots along with lots of open space for photos/frisbee..

Could always turn it into an overnight camp at same spot if people are that keen..

Would have to be this weekend coming or 19th, 20th March will be my next available time after that.

[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

Pepper Le Pug

Quote from: KK-Kolonel on January 10, 2011, 11:34:43 AM

Could always turn it into an overnight camp at same spot if people are that keen..
Would have to be this weekend coming or 19th, 20th March will be my next available time after that.

That would be cool, have been meaning to get the new tent out! I'm not free this weekend so could be some time in March. Would be cool to meet some people from FastFrogs before the FAMP too. - Spending a weekend in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of people I've never met, YESS!!! :)

cammmy

You would feel like you've known us all for about 60 years after that though :D
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S

k-trips

Haha - its the weekend before FAMP too..

I'm sure I could manage a quick day meet in Feb if people are keen..

When do you 2 leave the Capital Village for the big smoke?
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

Pepper Le Pug

We aren't moving up to AKL until May so you've got 4 months to prove the Wgtn kids are better! haha.

k-trips

Choice..

Meanwhile you should peruse the Event Category and take a look at the pics... you will see all the fun we have.. LOL
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]