• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Started by Cprob91, December 05, 2010, 09:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigPete

CaM

^ mad bastard.

but yeah, do that. I'm sure we can wrangle multiple whips for people.
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

k-trips

Heaps of us Welly guys are heading to Famp - Some will be going during the day and some after work.. so you'll have plenty of chances to get in a convoy/ride..

Voldo is in Chch - and he may come, I haven't heard that as a fact - I just kinda made it up now.. but it may be true if you ask him.. :P

[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

Cprob91

if i can get the time off is it possible to convoy with you fellas?? i have lived here 5 years and havent even been to the north island.
CRTProbert
01Pug206GTI

k-trips

Hell YES you can. Are you going to bring your car up?
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

Cprob91

yeah sure am. not going to leave it here...want to show it off to all the other french car supporters. i have put some photos up on the showing off your ride page if your interested in looking at it
CRTProbert
01Pug206GTI

k-trips

Sweet - I love your work..
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

Cprob91

is there any more positions left for famp?? if so i can hopefully pay my slot tomorrow if possiblwe. who do i need to talk to about the details?
CRTProbert
01Pug206GTI

Lord Page

Hey bro,

pretty much all the details about fast camp are on that topic http://www.fastfrogs.co.nz/index.php/topic,5955.0.html.  There isn't really one person organising it, Famp is kind of like the internet where everyone is welcome and it only works when everyone does something!  Just chuck a reply on the topic and see what happens.

There are a few ideas blowing around for stuff to get up to, and it sounds like it will be wicked.  Oh yeah, it is going to be held in the best part of the North Island, the high bit in the middle which is a bit like the South Island.

Chur,

This post is long enough to have a formal structure.
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW