• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Howdy from Scotland!

Started by neil, April 10, 2011, 09:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neil

most of you will know me and my partner from the Performance French Car posts and French Car Show ones, but i thought i'd be rude not to sign up and show you our own motor, and how its been coming along over the time we've had it, and hopefully fire over for a holiday and see some fast frogs over in NZ! ;D

I'm Neil, 23, and from Cowdenbeath, Fife.

Currently in the fleet i have the following cars -

2001 Peugeot 307 Hdi - to be scrapped tomorrow after being ran into the ground by the old man! >:(

1998 Citroen Saxo Supercharged VTS - last ran 254bhp but debating whether to rebuild, or break - currently sat as a bare shell awaiting a rebuild or sold on.

2006 Citroen C2 - daily driver and our main project

Look forward to speaking to you all on here soon!

neil

p.s heres some video's of the saxo as it was - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOk4FHwFt1A - car camera is filmed from is a 400+bhp Evo V Time Attack car ;D

and a video of the engine in an AX shell - overtaking a skyline R33 in the wet, french power ftw! 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLWFab9AG-Q&feature=related

Bennny

Hey Neil.
Sweet vids and welcome along.

Pee Dubbaya

"That's fucking rapid man!"
Nice work Neil, I bet that guy felt a little ashamed that he couldn't pass a Saxo in a monster Evo!
What suspension mods did you make?
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

sexyBerlingo

knock hill is a sweet track. btcc etc

also thats an r32

- 'foooking rapid mon' - hillarious

neil

well spotted on the R32, i was heading to bed, the joys of being 9 hours behind you guys! ;D

the car had bilstein B8 shocks with home made coilovers - rally design 280lb springs, and adjustable top mounts from america, the rear of the car was standard torsion bar setup lowered and B8 shocks on the rear as well.

Jesus

you should definetly make the move instead of come over on holiday! I'm from Bardowie (between milngavie Torrance and bishopbriggs). got an 88 309 gti and there is next to no rust on the bottom :) it would be a goner by now in scotland!
Lifes hard, Its harder when your stupid.

grenouilles rapides