• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Where you all from??

Started by Jesus, May 18, 2011, 02:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Page

Quote from: fast405sti on May 20, 2011, 07:53:10 PM
Quote from: Lord Page on May 19, 2011, 12:22:31 PM
Grandfather born in Dargaville
Father born in Dargaville
Born in Dargaville

Got the fuck out to Auckland via Whangarei.  Now a proud jafa.

Shite... thats where I grew up... just didn't want to say, went for the much nicer, vague sounding "Northland"...

We probably know some of the same people....

181 Hokianga Road from 1975 to 1982

(my son was born in Auckland and NOT Dargaville, it was good to throw that cycle down into a gully and set it on fire)
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

fast405sti

Slightly before my time... I was moved to Dargs in '83.
'94 405Sti, '69 Volvo 145, '75 Valiant Ranger

Carpentry

I was born on an Asteroid mining colony, but was moved to Tatooine to live with my aunt and uncle so my dad couldn't find me. After his cronies murdered them, I kinda moved around a bit.
Take it to Bishops

red16v

^yeah, i think i met you when you were at Taashi station that time, but they didnt have those Power converters you were after. You goin on about your uncle ragging on you about the work that needed to be done on the farms condensers.

Did they ever show up?
The only thing better than one 16v: TWO 16vs...and a V6

1991 Red/Black BX 16v Phase1 D6C-projected into house.bugger
1991 Red BX 16v Phase2 D6C- restored
1998 Silver Xantia V6-family rocket

Carpentry

Nah never followed that up. Bloody stormtroopers burned the whole farm so didn't really need them any more.
Ended up going to Mos Eisley with old Ben Kenobi instead. Did you ever meet that guy? Strange dude. He gave me a lightsaber though, those things are awesome.
Take it to Bishops

k-trips

Hah - I just got the Star Wars reference when you mentioned light sabers and Ol Ben Juan Kenobi. (he's a mexican/japanese hybrid or somthing isn't he?)
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard