• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi I'm New...

Started by Budgie, July 20, 2011, 12:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budgie

Hey all. Finally bought a 205 GTI (I've wanted one for aaaages). It's pretty straight but got lots of fun detail stuff to sort out. Goodbye, weekends!

Hoping to learn more about the cars and make some useful connections for if (when?) things go bung.

Cheers

Chris.
1990 205 GTI | 1992 405mi16

Slifer

Welcome mate!
That is one very immaculate looking 205 gti, I think someone on here use to own that one, did he point you towards fast frogs?
1997 106 GTi

Jesus

welcome - nice looking car :)
Lifes hard, Its harder when your stupid.

grenouilles rapides

Reviled

Good score mate!! Welcome  :)

Bennny

Welcome along mate.
Swish whippety!

you wont get parts for it mate

Budgie

Haha no smuggling going on :)  I'm not too sure of the history of the car Slifer, I bought it off a guy in Palmy North. Was put onto Fast Frogs by one of the guys working at Precision Auto's parts department in Wairau Park.

Thanks for the warm welcome  ;D

Biff Tannen

hi welcome where abouts are you?
Slogan: "Vous ĂȘtes mon soulmate".
Picture: Biff up to his balls in Pugmi!

Budgie

Hey Biff, I'm in Birkenhead.

Thor

looks nice now. just to show you how far its come. these pictures are from about july 2005 not long after i bought it.

t'was my daily for five years til i finished uni. ive got the receipt for the cambelt somewhere if you want it. it was done at 122km

Girlwithpug

Well Done on your new purchase . Looks fantasic !!  :) :)
Todays Safety Tip - When on a ladder dont step back to admire your work

Junkers

That thing is pretty lush. Did the guy who previously owned it happen to have a seedy beard?
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.

BigPete

Were you in Parnell this afternoon?

Thor

Quote from: Junkers on February 22, 2012, 07:10:37 PM
That thing is pretty lush. Did the guy who previously owned it happen to have a seedy beard?

i dont have a beard - i am seedy though.

BigPete

Quote from: Thor on February 23, 2012, 12:16:32 PM
Quote from: Junkers on February 22, 2012, 07:10:37 PM

i dont have a beard - i am seedy though.