• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Checkin' in..

Started by showbiz, June 29, 2012, 02:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

showbiz

Owned a few French cars - Peugeot 205 (1.1) and Citroen ZX (1.9D) - both slow and both hilarious to trash around the place!

Cheers
James

llama

Welcome aboard!

Quote from: showbiz on June 29, 2012, 02:33:34 AM
Owned a few French cars - Peugeot 205 (1.1) and Citroen ZX (1.9D) - both slow and both hilarious to trash around the place!

Don't be fooled by the word "Fast" in the site name - there are plenty of slow frogs here too  :P
omg 乱砍了由汉语 (^.^) 拥有

awatt

Welcome.

I've some fond memories of driving my Citroen 1.9d spiritedly: engine braking at unmentionable RPM, foot down pretty much all the way because you knew it would take another 18 minutes & 113273445 seconds to get back up to a non-traffic flow impeding speed — great value...
Current steed: '07 Citroen C4 HDi

Biff Tannen

Quote from: awatt on June 29, 2012, 09:46:28 PM
Welcome.

I've some fond memories of driving my Citroen 1.9d spiritedly: engine braking at unmentionable RPM, foot down pretty much all the way because you knew it would take another 18 minutes & 113273445 seconds to get back up to a non-traffic flow impeding speed — great value...
hahaha just like riding a two stroke fast keep the revs up and running while braking slightly to keep it in the power band
Slogan: "Vous êtes mon soulmate".
Picture: Biff up to his balls in Pugmi!