• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

New member with something to offer....

Started by beaver, August 12, 2012, 08:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beaver

HI all,

New here so appologies for 'breaking the rules' but there are more than a few members here who can vouch for me (CaM, joe/goat, kk/chris).

Wondering if anyone in Wellington is interested in a 92 Citroen ZX which currently has no spark. Has a wof but has been playing up for a few months and now has no spark. Have tried a few things but to no avail. It is my partners car and she has since brought another car so we just want it gone. Is in decent enough condition so would be a shame to get the scrappy to pick it up but we need it gone and if no one wants it then thats where it will go.

Catch is they will have to take it away (or we are happy for them to do what it takes to get it going while its parked here and drive it away). Ive put new plugs in and a second hand coil pack but no go. Started of as occasional no spark/no start but now is just never any spark. I think its a sensor/ecu issue of sorts, might be a super simple fix.

Really just want it gone but a small donation would not be frowned upon.

Cheers

red16v

If its a volcane I might be interested.
The only thing better than one 16v: TWO 16vs...and a V6

1991 Red/Black BX 16v Phase1 D6C-projected into house.bugger
1991 Red BX 16v Phase2 D6C- restored
1998 Silver Xantia V6-family rocket

beaver

not a volcane sorry.

its the 1.6 injected, auto. 120xxxkms, paint faded and a few bruises, interior very good. auto box plays up occasionally when cold (is fine after 5 mins).

like I said, not really wanting anything for it, just need it gone and would be a shame to wreck it. ill give it  week otherwise ill ring up 4 french and see if they want it.

cheers