• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Citroen AX GT (injection)

Started by K-Bar, March 05, 2008, 12:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Bar

C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

Griffe

Quote from: Kerran on March 09, 2008, 02:57:32 PM
Quote from: Griffe on March 05, 2008, 10:29:22 PM
OOh nice car matey! I'll save you the learning lessons...W=we talk alot of shit on here but have heaps of fun and some of us meet every Thurs for beer to talk some more shit

Where are you based?

Sweet,  yeah im based in wellington. is there many meetings etc down here?

Not yet, but there are quite a few members down there

In the words of the James Morrison in Wayne's World II

"Book them and they will come"
It's a workup

Tranceducer

Hi Kerran; I'm an AX GT owner from Wellington too. Although mine isn't going just yet :'(
I think there is an active Cit club down here. I'll ask my workmate with the BX16.
I haven't spotted you about. How long have you had the Cit?
I'll keep my eye out.
AX GT Injected (Phase II) : Vespa PX 200

Lord Page

I've got a mate who lives in Welly and has a honda, do you know him?
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

Griffe

Yeah the one with the dark hair...
It's a workup

Tranceducer

you mean the guy with the CBR125? yea, I piss all over him with my 200cc Vespa!

Griffe

It's a workup

K-Bar

Quote from: Tranceducer on March 26, 2008, 02:12:16 PM
Hi Kerran; I'm an AX GT owner from Wellington too. Although mine isn't going just yet :'(
I think there is an active Cit club down here. I'll ask my workmate with the BX16.
I haven't spotted you about. How long have you had the Cit?
I'll keep my eye out.

oh nice! ive had it about 8mnths but yeah i dont drive it around too much as i mostly walk around.  id be keen as to catch up with ya and have a look at yours one day if your keen.  thought about joining the citroen club but just not sure if ive got the commitment lol
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

you wont get parts for it mate

Yea fast frogs is heaps better. Very relaxed. You shud bring your fast up to the fast snow fest! Totally looking foward to it!

Tranceducer

[[/quote]

oh nice! ive had it about 8mnths but yeah i dont drive it around too much as i mostly walk around.  id be keen as to catch up with ya and have a look at yours one day if your keen.  thought about joining the citroen club but just not sure if ive got the commitment lol
[/quote]

Well my workmate with the BX16v is back and he sent me the link to
http://www.gwccc.freeyellow.com/

He also showed me a news letter. Umm well they do look a bit geeky  :D I'd only be interested in getting access to parts and knowledge. I don't think I'm up for the egg and spoon races against the 2cv's.

Sure if you want to come round and see my AX on blocks and look inside the gearbox while I'm waiting for the last on the parts to come from France. (I don't know if your interested in that sort of thing) Or you could hang on until I've actually got it up and running. Hopefully in time for the snow fest :-[

I know of a 91 AXGT that is up for sale as parts. I would have to take it away so I might get my one out from the back of my house before I consider that. I you need anything for yours that might be further incentive. (although I doubt it by the look of the pix of yours)

Know what you mean about the walking everywhere thing. Welly is good like that. I spent about 6 years without a car at all as I lived at one end of Taranaki st and worked at the other. Took all of 10mins to walk to work. Now I live out wellywood way. (1/2 that are is owned by Peter Jackson now) So I'm on my scoot to work most days.

Check your gmail    8)
VIVE LA DIFFERENCE!
Scott.