• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Showing off your ride

Started by admin, March 12, 2008, 05:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS

Nice. That's the car from Pierce Brothers trade ins? My brother is the salesman there.

Love me a GR's was eyeing that car up but then realized I needed that money to pay for a dyno tune on my car.. then released a Dyno tune costs more than an entire car.. then questioned the cost involved with a dyno tune.. then had a beer and moaned about the rain and the cost of life in 2014.

CaM

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

KITSorGTFO

Quote from: RS on May 26, 2014, 10:56:33 AM

Nice. That's the car from Pierce Brothers trade ins? My brother is the salesman there.

Love me a GR's was eyeing that car up but then realized I needed that money to pay for a dyno tune on my car.. then released a Dyno tune costs more than an entire car.. then questioned the cost involved with a dyno tune.. then had a beer and moaned about the rain and the cost of life in 2014.

Haha yeah it is! Oh true, does he work Sundays? Had a good yarn to him if it was. He didn't know about fastfrogs though so maybe not? Can't remember his name now, was rather hungover. Yeah I was told it had a bit of intrest but people just trying to low ball it. Interior is mint, lil bit of rust on the roof but nothing a lil touch up won't fix. Have fallen in love with it already haha!

No cam belt cover on it though :S so gonna get my mate at Bishops to see if he has some spare parts around. Pretty sure it has a hole in the exhaust too which I will fix but for now am enjoying the rally-esqe sound it throws out!

RS

I don't know if he works Sundays, he knows nothing about cars let alone French cars or fastfrogs.. so a perfect car salesman  ;D

Good cars though, I sold my GR last year and have had butthurt about it ever since, was a great daily hoon car, made me smile every drive!

Congrats and welcome.

KITSorGTFO

Cheers haha!

Yeah he seemed to only know a little bit about cars, but had a quality yarn as I am no pro myself.

Yeah I am enjoying every second in it, had a motorbike before this which was expensive on the fines haha so hopefully the lack of horsepower mixed with the low speed sensation will keep me in the good books haha.

Keen to get it some gti bumpers and lower it about 30mm on some new shocks. Prob some new rims too when I can afford it.

Thanks, looking forward to my new life with a frog :)

2052NV

Wicked keep us updated with progress!

rich_xsi

Sorry its a bit of a "meh" pic but here is my two pugs

2052NV

Its mine and not a peugeot but at least its 80's and eurpean  8)

Mungous

Man the E30 looks soooo good lowered like that! Love it.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals"

Gone:
'63 ID19, '67 Land Rover Safari, '71 GS1015, '74 GS1220, '76 GSX2, '80 GSA, '86 BX19GT, '89 BX19GTi, '91 BX16 Meteor, 2003 M5, '08 308

In a garage:
'89 BX 19 GTi 16 valve
'90 BX16v
'98 Saxo VTS

sie

just got my 1998 306 gti6 about a month ago thought i would post it here

Budgie

1990 205 GTI | 1992 405mi16

Mungous

You can almost see the brush marks in the tyre black!! I can't remember the last time any of my cars were this clean...
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals"

Gone:
'63 ID19, '67 Land Rover Safari, '71 GS1015, '74 GS1220, '76 GSX2, '80 GSA, '86 BX19GT, '89 BX19GTi, '91 BX16 Meteor, 2003 M5, '08 308

In a garage:
'89 BX 19 GTi 16 valve
'90 BX16v
'98 Saxo VTS

2052NV

Im the only one who utilizes this thread! gave the 205 a good wash after all the recent works, spent literally 2h removing south island tar from my sills and rims  >:( >:(

Sorry for crappy phone camera quality

Alfashark

Back in French territory again... Needed something auto and smooth-riding for the wife to roll around in until she's recovered from two rounds of spinal surgery.
Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.

cammmy

Where's the cold air feed for that cone rob?
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.