• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Showing off your ride

Started by admin, March 12, 2008, 05:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffe

Wow nice one dude!  I love it!
It's a workup

dangermouse

Awesome car..I'd love to own one of these one day

k-trips

Frenchy

British

Aussie

Japanese

American
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

Reviled

k-trips

yup - the last 2 I have sold in the last couple of years
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

Carpentry

I think I was at the trackday when you explodeded the gearbox on that Morrie. I was ManWithBeard and I disapproved or something.
Take it to Bishops

k-trips

Quote from: Carpentry on March 10, 2010, 04:21:44 PM
I think I was at the trackday when you explodeded the gearbox on that Morrie. I was ManWithBeard and I disapproved or something.

This is true and I did know this - I has e-stalked you!! muhahaha
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]

Goat

You are an A grade e-stalker.
You're only a B grade irl-stalker though. GOt a bit more to learn...from cam...

CaM

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Kiwi6

Hey all,

Scott here, cool site! Seen a Fastfrog.co.nz sign on a car down the street from me in Meadowbank Auckland. A 205 I think...

Anyway, here is my 6, 97 GTI 6, Nile Blue, well looked after and goes like the clappers.... around 180hp, few bits and bobs done on her.

Cheers!

2052NV

sweet ride man! looks mint. make a "new member's" thread and tell us what bits youve done to her.

also was the 205 you saw gray?? possibly Simons car as he lives in that area...ish

KTK

Quote from: Kiwi6 on March 20, 2010, 12:50:47 PM
Hey all,

Scott here, cool site! Seen a Fastfrog.co.nz sign on a car down the street from me in Meadowbank Auckland. A 205 I think...

Anyway, here is my 6, 97 GTI 6, Nile Blue, well looked after and goes like the clappers.... around 180hp, few bits and bobs done on her.

Cheers!

that will be donsimons 205 you speak of. and you are the gti6 i am so insanely jelous of!

im the same as u but xsi, plate KTK. are you in our hood?
"start your own fucking band"  2010

you wont get parts for it mate

Hey all,

Cheers!

Think ive sen u caning around st heliersa few times?

KTK

Hey all,

Cheers!

so was following you to work today. stalker much?? i was guna yell out while next to you, but realised i wasnt in my car, but purrrrjo's mi16. ill beep next time!
"start your own fucking band"  2010

Kiwi6

Haha, yes that was me on the way to work, I did see a mi16. And yes the 205 was Grey.

Hard not to cane these cars, strong engines and so much fun to drive. I previously had a XSI in Diablo Red. Sold it when I got a company car, but loved driving it. Always wanted more HP though.... got that with the 6!!

I got the 6 last year.

Previous owner had it mapped and put in a free flow exhaust (nice rumble to wake the neighbours) and lowered the rear etc, he reckoned 180, but I'm thinking maybe 170ish.... but even as standard they rock.

Thanks for the welcome.