• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Showing off your ride

Started by admin, March 12, 2008, 05:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pugMi

^^^^todays posts...love dem long time

BigPete

It's weird how, I'm guessing, cars from ages ago had start buttons that someone thought were a chore so they made integrated key start thingos, but now every goat's going back to separate start buttons with dumb keys that you just poke in a hole.

timbo 206gti

pbrowne

5GTX

Alfashark

Alpine goodness!!!

What is the going rate for one of those around these parts?
Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.

2052NV

GTA = MESSY PANTS

also did you get that gt recently?? looks like nana turbo?

Griffe

It sure does!

I have always wanted a GTA Alpine, even just a standard v6 will do me
It's a workup

pbrowne

Not sure what a nana turbo is.
Perhaps R5 being a nana car but with a turbo.
GTX has similar trim - slightly less body kit but the three door is more easily mistaken. 5 door no turbo!
Not sure what my GTA is worth in nz but it may be for sale soon....

If you are interested we can talk.

pugMi

Nana Turbo is a member who was selling a renofive recently

http://www.fastfrogs.co.nz/index.php?action=profile;u=625

she had an R5 GT toibo

pbrowne

Still finding my way around this site. But no. Not turbo and I had had this one for four/five years I think..

pbrowne

Think I deleted some photos so will try to put them back on. Will find some of the 205 GTI.

hip205gti

BLOODY HARD following the GTA Alpine!!!...but...after celebrating 1 year of 205 GTi ownership a week or so ago, thought it was time to post some pics of my pugs (a strange, scruffy little French orange thing has managed to find it's way into my garage in the meantime too!).

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1307

NZ New...1 lady owner...spent it's life tootling around North Shore and to Auckland Grammar most days (she was a teacher there), ultra tidy throughout, all bits present and accounted for, not a lot to do on it except maintain.
Though I think I hold the record for price paid in NZ for a 205 GTi in the last 18 months or so  :-[...oh well! (Thinks price of ride at Luna Park...$8.00 for 3 minutes or so...mmm, yep, got my money's worth already!)
Things to do: little bit of clear coat peel across roof, not too bad...'1 lady owner' spec rim scuffing  ;D...need refurb! Has had a light meeting (of a frontal nature) with inanimate object at some point, all underneath bits fine and straight and as they should be, all seals and gaps good...driver's side headlight had been replaced and grille replaced, blow over on bonnet not really a good match to front guards, needs to be resprayed (need to get that factory fresh 'orange peel' finish)......that's about it, usual front driver's seat bolster collapse and a little loose stitching.
Being an old school kinda guy, thought the rear end needed just a little touch of 'shiny', so added a stainless Remus exhaust tip (not too big), got from ebay Germany (EUR 8.00!), slightly squared-off profile...looks well '80's!
ABSOLUTELY love it, and drive it at every opportunity. My wife is a little less than impressed (uses the 'JESUS! handle' over passenger side door a lot!), but my 6 year old daughter loves it to bits and is very disappointed when we're taking the Honda Civic and not the Peugeot...because "Peugeot's are so cool Dad!".
Love the forum...nice, relaxed kinda vibe, and will have to try and make next fast camp for a catch up, drive and a few refreshing ales!...cheers, Mark.
1989 Peugeot 205 GTi
1971 Peugeot 103 VS

BigPete

Esprit

Assuming you're a Havelock Northean? :)
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1