• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Newbie but Oldie

Started by scottcmb, April 29, 2008, 05:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottcmb

Hey guys, just joined up courtesy of V8pete introing me to this site from the other ones.
Good to see a site for NZ  :)
when ya made ya car go faster, endeavour to make it go quicker!!!

2052NV

welcome. im geussing thats your mi-16 405 in the pic got any bigger ones. Where abouts are you in nz?

scottcmb

yep thats my 4bie...the only other pic i have is basically the same shot but a fullsize shot of the arse....dont have any other pics :)....im in Tokoroa

Griffe

By Hoki! Tokoroa!

Welcome along fellow frogger
It's a workup

Izzyrally

Quote from: scottcmb on April 29, 2008, 07:24:22 PM
yep thats my 4bie...the only other pic i have is basically the same shot but a fullsize shot of the arse....dont have any other pics :)....im in Tokoroa

There's some good "B" roadage around thet way. we should do a fastflyfishing trip as the fush are also good around that way also.

scottcmb

sounds like an idea for the future :)

Griffe

Quote from: Izzyrally on April 30, 2008, 06:09:02 PM
Quote from: scottcmb on April 29, 2008, 07:24:22 PM

There's some good "B" roadage around thet way. we should do a fastflyfishing trip as the fush are also good around that way also.

Maybe we should get another licence for the upcoming year...seeing as they're so handy and all!
It's a workup

scottcmb

I have a 7 meter Haines Hunter boat sitting in my garage that might come in handy one day ;)

you wont get parts for it mate

Haha, you'l be everyones bestest matey now! :P

Don Simon

Hi and hiiiiiiii

boat+rod=fish
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

monnymc

boat+rod+full moon=old gregg  :D

scottcmb

well its comfortable for 4 to go fishing in the boat....can look at a trip out sometime in the future as long everyone that goes share in the fuel costs :)

Griffe

Fuel=paid

Fishing on your boat=when?
It's a workup

scottcmb

well fishing out of tauranga could be in about 2 weeks? who up for it?.....bring ya own gear...weather pending

you wont get parts for it mate

You will never having trouble finding fishing buddies :P
We may come down if theres space and nice weather :)