• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

3 0 SEX 'ESS 16' 1994 Vintage

Started by casualt, May 07, 2008, 11:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casualt

Heres me new car, picked it up (finally) on sunday. And when I said picked up I meant pry out of my mates hands. He go oversea, me have immaculately kept car/child. Here's some pix, europlates in the mail  ;)

casualt

Cheers.

Am in Castor Bay on the shore (AkLD), saw your car the other day in northcote pulling into Exmouth road. Would be good to have a chinwag bout some things at some stage. Will most probably keep it stock for the moment  ::), but am interested in what can be achieved with boring etc. and approximate cost, expected gains etc etc.

Am still somewhat getting used to the drive, seems to get better with every corner, the chassis in this car is stunning. Esp coming from a MKIV GtI, I actually feel like i'm driving the car, rather than just being a passive observer.

Chur to the churr

Zealot

MkIV GTIs aren't exactly known for their speed though :p

That looks really tidy - second the comments about the colour.

casualt

Ya was on eurosport. Cant make pub tonight, am forced to work till midnight despite the fact my flatmate managed to knock me while making coffee late last night scalding my left leg with the entire contents of the jug... Ow Ow Ow F***IN OWWWW  :o. Which led to no sleep. i..look...like...a....leppar. Will def make one in the near future tho. Where abouts do you go?

Griffe

Galbraiths in Mt Eden Road 7.30ish
It's a workup