• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Citroenmadman

Started by citroenmadman, June 08, 2008, 05:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citroenmadman

Well have owned many Citroens and Puggits. Currently am restoring a GS 1220 Club, have  a Xantia V6 (wishing it was manual as it developed a autp trans fault yesterday) and my wife drives a black 306 convert. with red leather. Have had many Citroens at Huntly and Kihikihi speedway in demo derbys, 50 and 100 lap races etc. Was in Europe this year and did the Peugeot Eurolease thing, got a speeding ticket on the German Autobahn in a Peugeot 207 1.4 HDI doing 190kph (have  aphoto to prove they do tis speed - blew me away!) Anyway, look forward to any events fastforgs have a meeting up with you all sometime.

Pete

CaM

Welcome to the board mate
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

BigPete

Hi

Where are you located? I have a CX

2052NV

haha i just arrive in europe (germany) today and my uncle picked me and my dad up frm the airoport in his new porsche cayenne turbo (work car) set cruse control at 240 (and often saw 270) in the unresticted parts lolz. i thort it was a good start to my euro 08 trip  :P

any way welcom abord the ship frog fast hope to c heps of posts frm ya.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

citroenmadman

Carpentry

G'day Pete

Sounds like you've got some valuable experiences and lessons to share that we could all learn from 8)
First time I've heard of A Citroen in a demo derby, FAST.

Don't be shy to let us in on any little secrets you've procured about our Froggy Friends, most of us could use a little help!

Joel
Take it to Bishops

Don Simon

91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

Griffe

Fast frogs trip to demo derby in Huntly?

1. Jiff
2. Joel
3. Izzy
4.  ???
It's a workup

Izzyrally