• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Red 309 GTi coupe - our first peugoet

Started by Geoff Morris, June 17, 2008, 01:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Morris

I've just bought my first peugoet, well actually for my daughter. She loves it, probably because it's a sporty little number, has a sunroof, great upholstery and totally different to what her peers drive.
I like the drive and the car feels safe and solid for a teenager starting out.
Must remind her to fill with 96 octane fuel next time.
We're looking for a rear parcel cover if anyone can give us a led.

Izzyrally

I wouldn't put my daughter in a sporty little number ::), she is only 9 after all. Welcome along buddy. if you sift through all the B.S. there's some good stuff on here ;) ;).

CaM

choice
yeah keep the good gas in them. pay dividends.
welcome :)
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

monnymc

hey mate, welcome!

i think i have a parcel tray spare, i'l have a look when i get home

Carpentry

Thanks for joining!

He was right about the B.S a little bit but don't be shy. I'm sure between us we can answer any questions you may have about your little Frog 8)

Happy motoring
Take it to Bishops

BigPete

2052NV

welcom along frm me to. :D

How did you find out about this wonderful site?? (just curios)(cant spell)

and post some pics ov le fast we use

photobucket.com

username: fastfrogs
Password: frogsfast

you wont get parts for it mate

Yea start her out with a good european and she will never look back. My first car was a citroen zx, had two toyotas between that and my current pug 309GR and they just don't compare.

Welcome to fastfrogs :)

Reviled

Quote from: purrjo on June 19, 2008, 05:21:31 PM
Yea start her out with a good european and she will never look back. My first car was a citroen zx, had two toyotas between that and my current pug 309GR and they just don't compare.

Welcome to fastfrogs :)

They dont compare, but Toyotas would have to be the best jappa cars, just consider yourself lucky you didnt own two Hondas  ::) haha