• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hello

Started by kiwia110, June 27, 2008, 09:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwia110

Hi all, I have been a Reno (and other Frogs) nutter for too long. Many 404's 104, 205, 305, 405, 406 (work car)
Renaults almost too many to remember, a number of R8, 12's a 16 briefly, (wish I had not sold but!!) and currently a 12 which is trying to become a Gordini replicar, and of course the A110 in the shed.
The 110 has been a 3 and 1/2 year project so far, I have promised myself that it will be legal in this calendar year! If you want a VERY long resto story I have one.

monnymc

welcome bud!

please feel free to start a thread and post up your restoration in detail, we all like a bit of inspiration now and again  :P

also, i'd love to see some pics if you have any  :)

cheers!

Carpentry

Greetings, Frog Fan :)

You are more than welcome to share your stories here! We know what it can take to get the job done ::)

Quote from: monnymc on May 27, 2008, 03:29:26 PM

let it be known henceforth: when a two-to-three week timeframe is given to finish anything pug, be sure to multiply that time by 3 to the power of french (aka. several months longer than stated, plus the time taken to troubleshoot the mandatory oil leaks, divided by the amount of 'available' money in your bank account).  Once these equations have been taken into account, be sure to pay your pug more attention than your girlfriend/job/life, or alternatively, schedule a time-period of the aforementioned length into each quarter-year for maintenance and cursing.

then you should be safe  8)

Take it to Bishops

monnymc

btw, i am beginning to lust after a 12 gordini now, i'm jealous  :P

Murdoch

I'm lusting for that A110! Is it a Dinalpin or proper Frenchie, 1300S, 1600S or GASP 2L Group A?

Izzyrally

I think me and Griffe came around to your place one time to look at a Mk1 5 ages ago.