• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Morrisman1 is new here,

Started by morrisman1, July 01, 2008, 08:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morrisman1

hi all,

i just found out about this forum and thought that i better join

ive got two peugeots currently:
~ 1993 405 SRDT 1.9 turbo diesel. may not fit into the 'fast' catagory as hinted by the site name but oh well
~ 1994 306 XRDT 1.9 turbo diesel. this fits a bit better, its a lot nippier than the 405 and with the help of some DIY pump tuning, it goes rather well for a 14 year old diesel

i love both the cars to bits and wouldnt hesitate to get another older peugeot. i dont like the new ones much but the 205,206,306,405 families are my favourites.

I would like to get a late model Mi16 at some stage as i love the look of them and the way they drive (hell, even the diesel 405 is an excellent drive) but with fuel prices the way they are and university coming up next year i dont think i will have one for a few years.

you wont get parts for it mate

All french cars are referred to as "fast" even my pug 1.6 309GR.

Welcome to the world of fast. Glad to hear of you love for french cars  :)

CaM

cool, diesels rule me :D
welcome
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Don Simon

Welcome Diesel Faster

I love the diesel 405.. Had one for years... Took it all over France, Spain, Italy and Belgium twice. It never mised a beat!! Miss the Delmonte's Blue Slug .

91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

zephyrheaven

peewww i hate diesels , but im a convert too so hey along to you too

morrisman1

Quote from: zephyrheaven on July 01, 2008, 08:29:49 PM
peewww i hate diesels , but im a convert too so hey along to you too

well lookie lookie who it is! didnt expect to see you on here. you cant have owned a peugeot diesel!