• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Puddocks ahoy!

Started by Pontoon, July 05, 2008, 06:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pontoon

Ahm in Aberdeen Scotland an some daftie telt me tae come an say foos yer doos!

Ah only drive Brit! :D

so foo is yer doos?

x21

Corners are my friends!

2052NV

ummmm in English please ::) :D HAHAHAHA

Welcome along. Guessing you drive a mini then. there prety fast :), one half of the penelopy team drives (whn it works) (is building) a mini sure hed like to have a chin wag.  8) ;D

CaM

grouse. my first car was a mini. man did I have fun in that thing
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

you wont get parts for it mate

Yea, Mike would love to talk mini im sure when he manages to get out of bed cos hes a bit sick at the mo. Bloody cold weather!

Welcome to fast frogs, stay in touch and Mike will chat mini faast with you! ;)

Pontoon

Ta for the welcome.
Mini's are magic and probably going to be the only kinda cars I ever own... I'm a bit strange like that. However anyone having driven and loved mini's will know where I'm coming from.
:)

Oh and it's Scots all the way for me. I'll try and speak English but some times it just disnae work!
x21

Corners are my friends!

peugeot

Well puddocks I've only ever owned french cars. So I guess we all have a of strange in us. Welcome to our world!
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italians, the mechanics German, the lovers French and its all organised by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and its all organised by the Italians.

Carpentry

Welcome to the fold, ken 8)
Take it to Bishops