• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

hey

Started by thminiman, July 22, 2008, 09:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thminiman

hey
im peter, some of you know me from elsewhere, just joined up to watch and learn really, dig french cars but dont have the balls to own one just yet

i do however own 2 mini's one a mk1 which is rusty and in need of resto, the other a project/money pit with all the bells and whistles

BigPete

Griffe

Welcome along Peter,

Tell us how you heard our our great little infamous site and post some pics of the French car you'd like to own...
It's a workup

you wont get parts for it mate

haha ive/weve got both and there both money pits!!! welcome along

CaM

Hello peter, welcome to the forum. I expect you will enjoy your time here you big rug muncher
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

thminiman

cheers guys

i'd heard of fast frogs through both CaM and V8pete who i know from another forum, both of which went to your meet up north at the start of the year, of which i saw pictures of, and basically ive been meaning to sign up since they both baught awesome citroens to keep an eye on how they're going with them

CaM

^ this is a true story. you could have been there heath. buy a bx before it's too late
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

thminiman

like i said, they scare me

in saying this i will need a vehicle capable of towing at some stage before long, im sure a shitroen would be up to the task

Griffe

Hey hey hey hey come on now...
It's a workup

CaM

so harsh

get a cx and get it going before p8vete does
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16