• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hey there

Started by chifeatures, August 15, 2008, 11:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chifeatures

Hey guys,

I'm Nick, another Movieshack guy! I'm Johnny's brother - the better brother in all ways (http://www.fastfrogs.co.nz/index.php/topic,1504.0.html).

Tomorrow I'm getting a Renault Clio Sport 182 so thought I'd drop in and say hi

monnymc

welcome! give me a drive in your car auuuuuu  :P

time for a peugeot vs renault vs citroen race i think  :D

jonz

That's rich chi - 'better brother in all ways' hahaha!

Lord Page

Hmmm, Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 versus Renault Clio Sport 182

Who is the better brother...

We need a poll!
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

monnymc

Renaultsport Clio 182:

kerb weight: 1090 kg
0-60mph: 6.9 seconds
engine: inline 4, 1998cc 16v with VVT
output: 179bhp @ 6500rpm
peak torque: 148lb ft @ 5250rpm
power-to-weight: 164bhp/ton

Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9:

kerb weight: 880 kg
0-60mph: 8.45 seconds
engine: inline 4, 1905cc 8v
output: 129bhp @ 6000rpm
peak torque: 111lb ft @ 3800rpm
power-to-weight: 136bhp/ton

Peugeot 309 mi16 (GTI16):

kerb weight: 930 kg
0-60mph: 7.7 seconds
engine: inline 4, 1905cc 16v
output: 160bhp @ 6500rpm
peak torque: 128lb ft @ 5000rpm
power-to-weight: 172bhp/ton

wow that took a long time. result - i'll race!  :D

peugeot

Aesome to have another clio owner on board. Where you going to buy yours from?

I have an 01 Clio 172
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italians, the mechanics German, the lovers French and its all organised by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and its all organised by the Italians.

Carpentry

G'day Nick. You might know me as Joel from Fatso :P

High-comp 205 vs Jap-spec 205 vs Renaultsport Clio 182 vs fatso vs movieshack vs Jonz vs Chifeatures Ultimate car/company/which spec/brotherly showdown of the century
Take it to Bishops

chifeatures

Quote from: peugeot on August 15, 2008, 01:03:36 PM
Aesome to have another clio owner on board. Where you going to buy yours from?

I have an 01 Clio 172

Well after a really long drive back from Wellington I've got the car - and it's awesome.

I had a Honda Integra Type R before this and, image aside, that was a great car; light, fast and really involving. Favourite car to date.

But I'm loving this Renault already. Smooth, fast, god does it brake, and I'm really digging the modern car luxuries.

I think ill get wheels, any advice appreciated  Photos soon!

peugeot

Awesome! They are great cars just renault in this country are pricks.....
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italians, the mechanics German, the lovers French and its all organised by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and its all organised by the Italians.

jonz

[/quote]

I think ill get wheels, any advice appreciated  Photos soon!

[/quote]

How did you drive it back to auckland with no wheels? I would suggest round ones!!

Joel, you had images of a, 'The Wrath' showdown between us three!  "You lose the race, you lose your car!". Sent you a text, click, "unlock" and then hit "*" and then you can read it - cool aye!!

Carpentry

You presume I have a Nokia. You presume correct, but until Saturday night I had.........

A MOTOROLA

You psychic weirdo

Take it to Bishops

jonz

haha, i still owe beers! can't do any night this week but maybe this weekend yah?

chifeatures

Hi again, I've got some photos of my Renault. Now I previously thought it was a 182, it's not. It's a 172 Phase 2.

Lord Page

That car looks fast!  Nice one.
Derek's don't run.

Peugeot Ludix Blaster - Malossi 70cc
Peugeot 406 HDi SW
Peugeot 206 GTi SW

chifeatures

Thanks! Yeah it goes really well, I drive it relatively conservatively though most of the time, maybe i'm getting old. Then again I had about 4 people shake their heads at me on the weekend.

It's really good on gas! 675km on 45 litres on recent trip to Rotorua. 520km on 45 litres around town.