• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi Guys and Girls

Started by Wilski, October 14, 2008, 08:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilski

Hi all !!! Thanks first to Ripraa for the introduction to Fast Frogs ... cheers mate :) My name is Paul, i hail from Christchurch and drive a 1994 106 XSi, will get some pictures loaded up soon ! Car has 3 owners from new and is a little pocket rocket, pretty much standard apart from all the bumpers etc are painted white to replicate the rallye edition, have added a Momo steering wheel and a K&N induction kit, planning a bigger exhaust system for it to help it breath more easily. Before that I had a 205 GTi, am on the look out for a 106 GTi so if anyone can help I would be most grateful. I will post some pics of my pug soon as. Cheers all :) Paul
1998 306 GTi-6

mrc_1979

hi Paul, good to see another addition to the christchurch contingent.

Wilski

Thanks mate, good to find a site like this :)
1998 306 GTi-6

Wilski

1998 306 GTi-6

monnymc

FAST!!

i am jealous  :( love the white-out badges

danandrew_

That car looks prime for a fast drive over the hills to akaroa!  ;D
Take the long way home you'll enjoy the drive!

Wilski

1998 306 GTi-6

Wilski

funny you should say that, this was road from Little River to Port Levy, that lovely gravel uphill section :)
1998 306 GTi-6

Wilski

I sprayed the Peugeot, 106 and front bage white to blend in nicely, also got some smaller Xsi red badges which are under the side indicators :)
1998 306 GTi-6

Don Simon

91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

danandrew_

love that road i used to live in litte river so when me and my mate got our first cars we spent all our free times on every shingle road round the place  ;D cant wait to try the pug out on them! oh yeah and mint car man
Take the long way home you'll enjoy the drive!

Wilski

yeah its a great road, loads of fun :) some primo roads around here to have a blast about, we should organise a Fast Frogs cruise around chch :)
1998 306 GTi-6

Wilski

Hey Bazwad, wicked pic of the 205 mate ... really like Tron
1998 306 GTi-6

ripraa

Hi Paul, Great to see you made it to fastfrogs! Mint looking XSi you have there! Good luck with the GTi hunting.

ciccio

Have you done anything to the little snowdrop yet then?
I'm interested to see what other XSI owners are doing to them... looking for ideas  ;)