• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

My first Peugeot

Started by RS Clio, November 21, 2008, 06:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigPete

^ 'Tis quite lol in granny-spec 309 on steels though.

2052NV

they do have a very similar intake to the mi-16ns tho  :P

monnymc

Quote from: [2052NV] on December 05, 2008, 08:57:09 PM
they do have a very similar intake to the mi-16ns tho  :P

.......no.

dual tuned-length intake runners ftw

you wont get parts for it mate

WRONG. :-\ When will people realise that hondas are the anti christ?

monnymc

i hate hondas as much as the next man, but i'm still impressed at how much power they squeeze out of a 1.6 engine  :P

also:

BigPete

pugMi

lolz. that danger tape should be around that honda. also...poor 205gts thread has been hijacked into a honda slagfest :-X

2052NV

lol that teg that flipped was rebuilt and did targa this year! pretty amazing

Carpentry

Oh shit! The car fell off again
Take it to Bishops

RS Clio

Hi Again, 

Have finally got back from holidays, done over 3000km's and the car went great.  i did take some pics and tried to upload them but didn't have much luck... my internet connection was/is slow and i lost the plot and gave up,  will try again though.   i only saw 2 205's whilst driving around, a white GR in Whangamata and a Black GTI in Whangaparoa.

Being the new year and everything the first thing I am going to do is replace all the shocks and brakes and hopefully lower the front by 2-3 inches as it seems to look a bit high.  Haven't started looking for lowering springs yet but don't really know where to start.  Has been sugested that I just snip snip them but i have done that before on a RX-3 i had during my school days and didn't really think it handled that well?? Have been introduced to a friends new boyfriend who happens to be a spraypainter so am gonna get a quote for a re-spray as the Red paint is pretty weathered, as seems to happen to most Red cars.  Also been looking at alloys for it but there doesn't seem to be much available for the stud pattern etc... most seem to be 17" (ha ha) which I think would look a bit odd, well to me anyway, so thinking 15" will look alright once lowered.

The UK Peugeot sites look amazing with all the after-market parts you can get these things,  what a shame we don't have the same down under.

Will try and upload pics again...

Cheers graham

RS Clio

I have uploaded some pics on Photobucket in a folder named Wellington.  I have inserted the details below but it doesn't seem to work ???

MOD: Pics Working Now

dynofiend

Nice pics mate :)

Sorry to derail the thread.

This car is the baby brother of another 309 with a Honda Type R engine in the UK. The 'original' car is a silver Trio on standard steels. Outside and interior all standard. The engine is running 50mm ex British Touring car direct to head throttle bodies. I think he may have downsized them since then for everyday driveabliity... nutter. Also the handy thing is the cable gearshift allows the gear lever to be placed up high on a tower arrangement so its more WRC-esque :)
Do you think that $400 is a reasonable price to be forced to pay for Euro style plates? If not, see this link and sign the petition! http://www.fastfrogs.co.nz/index.php/topic,2188.0.html

RS Clio

Hey All,

Have been doing some looking on the net regarding carb upgrades for me engine.  Think I may have a Solex not a Webber on there at the mo :-\.   I quess it will be impossible to get a Rallye carb??  Maybe re-jetting??  I have replaced the standard air-box with a Pod filter which has made a big difference...  any suggestions about what route to follow...