• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hello from down south

Started by peugeot, June 30, 2007, 09:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peugeot

Hey Guys,

Bit of a pug man have own over 20, Current cars are Peugeot 505 GTi and Renault Clio Sport. Live in Greymouth use to live in auckland. I have had over 10 205 GTI's in different states of despair so if you have a question I'll see if I can answer it.

Cheers Nick
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italians, the mechanics German, the lovers French and its all organised by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and its all organised by the Italians.

Don Simon

91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

ORB

When you sleep, I am awake.

R5racer

peugeot

Mr DRTDVL, hahha never thought you would already be on here! And it is a 2001 Renault Clio Sport 172 Phase 1 without the bullshit safety equipment.  :D
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italians, the mechanics German, the lovers French and its all organised by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and its all organised by the Italians.