• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

1992 405 mi16

Started by daddio, April 04, 2009, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddio

Hi,
I am a first time Peugeot owner and have had my car for 9 months. I love to drive this car as it performs well and handles brilliantly. It has performed faultlessly so far  and i have replaced the cam belt,cap,rotor, and coil as a precaution as the parts were original and getting way past their use by date. It has done 153000km and i am the 5th owner. It also has a full service history.Will upload some pics when i can work it out.

daddio

Mines mainly a weekend driver unless my son decides he has got no gas and needs it!!! ( or any other excuse to take it out) It is red and has 17" TSW mags. Will upload pics soon. I have seen 1 other red one around Tauranga. 

CaM

cool. mi16s are sweet. got one myself
among various other things  ::)
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

daddio

Can't seem to upload pics,just get a message saying can't find upload path? Any ideas

daddio

pics on photobucket under 1992 405 mi16. A bit lost ( read slow) as to what happens next. My computor whizz ( son ) is overseas. Any help gratefully recieved.

Griffe

When you place your cursor over the pic when you are on Photo bucket, a list will come up below the pic Eg. HTML Code, IMG code, Direct link or email... choose the 'IMG' code

Put the cursor over the IMG line and it will automatically copy itself, then when you are writing/creating a post all you have to do it ctrl-v (paste) the pic (IMG code) and it will come up for all of us to see!
It's a workup

daddio

sounds far too easy. I will give it a crack. Thanks for that.

Griffe

It is!  No worries, PM me if you get stuck
It's a workup

daddio

yeah that worked, but it ended up in projects. I guess thats ok for now. Thanks for that.