• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi im new around here

Started by emkaybb, April 16, 2009, 02:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emkaybb

Gidday!
Been into 205gti's for a while now. had one when i was 18, but had to sell it, cos i could not afford the upkeep! :'(
looking at purchasing a new one soon though. cant wait!

weezernz

Welcome along emkay,

I recently bought one myself through this very site. There are a couple of gooduns on Trademe at the moment I believe?
'94 106 Rallye S1 - '88 205 Mi16

Carpentry

welcome along M.K.B.B! (we spell things funny here)

Weezer knows the go, there's 2 i can think of: One is red and lush, the other is grey and belongs to somebody I know/was on here but has strayed (hence the sale)
Take it to Bishops

Carpentry

Also, keep up the posting because the access to the for sale/wanted/trademe public relations pages will be of great value to your search 8)
Take it to Bishops

aerorobnz

Quote from: Carpentry on April 16, 2009, 04:46:22 PM
Also, keep up the posting because the access to the for sale/wanted/trademe public relations pages will be of great value to your search 8)
Yep.....haven't got enough posts for that yet ...but anyone want a 172?? saw this for sale
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Renault/Clio/auction-213182490.htm
You could search all your life for who you are, or you could accept the simple truth:You are what you drive - said by Porsche, but I'd rather be a Renaultsport...