• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi, new 306 owner

Started by vanHF, April 17, 2009, 11:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanHF

Just registered on the site, I have a 97 306 S16 yap import, same as GTi6. Diablo Red in colour, will post pics soon.
Very tidy good kms and got it for a great price.

Great car, use it everyday for my daily commute on the Great Southern Carpark.  ;D   Had it for about 4 months, really enjoy the noise it makes,
handling is good, didn't think I would enjoy the 6 speed but have found it great to use, even in traffic. Not keen on the steering feel but it is ok.
I have come from Lancia Delta Turbo ownership and much preferred the unassisted steering in that. Havn't seen any others on the road,
but i know there are a few around.

CaM

welcome! cool car, past and present!!!!
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Griffe

Welcome along!

I saw 2 mint Delta Turbo's hidden in a shed that had the door slightly open out the back of Kumeu a few weeks ago!  SO keen for a mission to his garage and be like, "Hi, do you like Bailey's?"  "How about Bailey's from a shoe?" "Actually, gizza look at your cars now pls!"

Anyway, feel free to post some pics up of your steed and join in on any post

PS. How'd you hear about Fastfrogs?

PPS. We make up ALOT of stuff/words on here, if anything doesn't make sense then just 'google it' FTW!
It's a workup

vanHF

Here it is, by the way DNF stands for DO NOT F#*K   ;D

2052NV

mean i like the facelift ones!

IzzyRally

I love it apart from the Did Nit Finish plate, other than that you rule, welcome along.

Griffe

Wow very tidy! 

Need to pull Jap import plate holders off, mint car though!
It's a workup

Griffe

It's a workup

vanHF

Celibate, thats another word for Blues supporter aint it, so no  ;D

But you are right, i gotta change that plate soonish.

2052NV

Marco

Very nice! Couldnt get much cleaner either  ;)