• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

newbie in Wellington

Started by prc87, May 10, 2009, 05:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prc87

Hi - found this site via a recommendation...and as I've just bought a not-so-common French car I thought I'd register.

My name is Peter Crow, and I've just bought a 1992 Peugeot 405 Mi16 in generally excellent condition with a comprehensive service history (76,000kms). I've been a classic car enthusiast for 25+ years - with a particular interest in French and Italian sports sedans and sports coupes. Have owned several Peugeot, Renault, Alfa, Lancia, Fiat and BMW(!) cars over the years.

Also own a 1992 Lancia Delta integrale evoluzione in great condition (87,000kms) and a Renault Scenic (family car). Am toying with offering the integrale for sale if someone is prepared to pry it away - money talks!

-prc.

Peter Crow
Wellington, NZL

2052NV

omg omg omg youve got an evo 2 intergrale!!!!

u luckey bastard!!  :D

;) would love to own one of those one day once i have enoughf spare moneys.

anyway welcome along!

Goat

Welcome man. Good to have another wellington member.

French and Italian sports coupes rule!

And your integrale sounds face ruling!

Cool stuff

K-Bar

Hey man welcome!

is your lancia red and sometimes(rarely) parked around mt vic?
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

prc87

actually the integrale's paint is "Winner Red" (burgundy to most people). Never parked around Mt.Vic, sorry.

prc87

Quote from: [2052NV] on May 10, 2009, 05:35:03 PM
omg omg omg youve got an evo 2 intergrale!!!!

u luckey bastard!!  :D

;) would love to own one of those one day once i have enoughf spare moneys.

anyway welcome along!

Sorry to disappoint but the integrale is an evoluzione, not an evoluzione kat. Mine is the last model the factory works team rallied with all the homologation gear still intact. As far as I know, there are two road-registered evoluziones in New Zealand, and just one evoluzione kat.

CaM

WOW

welcome to the site mate. good choice with the mi16 too, and if that 76k is total then my god you've got the lowest mileage one in new zealand, surely.
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

prc87

Quote from: Diddlebum on May 10, 2009, 09:40:31 PM
WOW

welcome to the site mate. good choice with the mi16 too, and if that 76k is total then my god you've got the lowest mileage one in new zealand, surely.

76,000kms is accurate as best I can tell (from the service and WOF records anyway). Two long-term and careful South Island owners until Aug '08, then to AKl for a short-while and now to me.

While the car is in good nick, I am building a "todo" list of things to bring the car right up to the standard I prefer.

CaM

that's cool mate. I'd love to see her.
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

Carpentry

That's quite an impressive stable :o

I'm one of the more "I have a piece(s) of shit, but they're French" members. Managed to learn a thing or two over the years. Like how to whack taper locks hard enough with the biggest hammer available.

welcome!

EDIT: I was a little drunk when i wrote that. i don't think it makes sense. What i meant to say was getting a 76000k car 'up to standard' seems pretty hardcore and the kind of thing I would like to do given time/money/experience etc. If my car runs, then that's up to the standard I prefer :P
Take it to Bishops

Griffe

Nice collezione!

Welcome aboard our popular little site!
It's a workup

cammmy

Hey Man

Brilliant, my dad started with an Integrale in England then got an 8v too for round town. Also ended up importing another Integrale but it has damaged steering (looks like someone put it into a curb or something). Sadly I don't think any of them are road worthy any more :'-( I've been hanging out to get one from him but with an Mi16x4 that needs work and a Triumph saloon I don't think that it would be a good idea to take on an Integrale that definately needs work.

Would be very keen to meet and see your Mi and Delta.
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

2052NV

POST PICS OF DELTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZ

prc87

Quote from: [2052NV] on May 11, 2009, 07:21:16 PM
POST PICS OF DELTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZ

How does one upload and attach a picture? The only option I can see is to refer to a picture already on the internet?

Carpentry

You can upload it to photobucket using the login: fastfrogs and password: frogsfast

And then do the copy image location thing from there :)
Take it to Bishops