• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Newbie!

Started by 106clubsport, July 06, 2009, 09:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

106clubsport

Hi people!

I was once an owner of a 1996 106 clubsport that i had lovingly restored and finally (and very very reluctantly) sold a few years back to some prat who managed to crashed it not long ( less than 2 weeks! ) after he bought it.    But it was good to see that one of your members name Mark Hendry had restored her back to her former glory... and I always wondered whether he managed to sell it.

Secondly, does anyone know who bought that gold 106 GTi off tardme that I was eyeing up all weekend? Lucky sod!

Esprit

Welcome in :) Seems 106GTis are in demand. I know Paul (Bullitt) was eyeing it up, but he's just bought one and I think that, even for him, two 106GTis would be greedy.
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1

106clubsport

Quote from: Esprit on July 06, 2009, 10:32:51 PM
Seems 106GTis are in demand

I have a mate that owns a burgundy coloured 106 GTi, he toyed around with the idea of selling it.  I'll be sure to post it up on these forums if he does change his mind.   That is if I don't buy it off him first!

Esprit

Indeed... they're rare enough that they tend to pass from enthusiast to enthusiast... I also don't think they sold them new in Japan, hence why the market hasn't been diluted somewhat like we've seen with the 306 GTi6s in recent years :)
'99 306 GTi6
'01 Exige S1