• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Renault R5 GT Turbooooo

Started by NanaTurbo, August 28, 2009, 02:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanaTurbo

Hi all,
Have just joined up. Currently own a 1987 Renault R5 GT Turbo. Am on the lookout for LH front headlight if anyone can help.
Does anyone else own a GTT?? I have been told that there are only 4 in NZ... that sounds pretty fricking awesome to me :)

Griffe

Nice car!  Welcome along, would love to see some pics, there is another member on here with a 5GT-T

How did you hear about us?
It's a workup

NanaTurbo

I was surfing the net for anything about R5GTTs, there is so little about them in NZ. I really need a couple of parts for my WOF and was hoping by joining up someone may be able to put me on the right path.
My Turbo is a bit in need of a spruce-up at the mo, so it's not as flash as you may think... Will endeavour to find camera, clean car, feed cat and load some photos :)

Apex

Sweet, welcome! More Renaults, fantastico.

Griffe

Quote from: NanaTurbo on August 28, 2009, 02:35:40 PM
I was surfing the net for anything about R5GTTs, there is so little about them in NZ. I really need a couple of parts for my WOF and was hoping by joining up someone may be able to put me on the right path.
My Turbo is a bit in need of a spruce-up at the mo, so it's not as flash as you may think... Will endeavour to find camera, clean car, feed cat and load some photos :)

Send a PM to R5Racer...he should be able to help you with everything/something
It's a workup

NanaTurbo

2052NV

AWSOME I WANT YOUR CAR! haha

good to c new members.

plz post pics asap  ;)

is your one the blue left hooker that was on tm 4 ages?

K-Bar

yeah there was also a brown colored one.  I love the renault 5's
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

NanaTurbo

No, mine is a 'pearl' white, standard, no modifications. It is my everyday car, so I think you will a little dissappointed when u see it. I just don't have the $ or the talent to sink a shitload of cash into it  :-[

5GTX

I don't think its even possible to be disappointed when seeing a 5 gtt (esp in NZ)!  More renaults is excellent!

K-Bar

Mean - white! awesome! i really want!
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

2052NV

WOWOW white havnt seen one in white b4. white is the best colour 4 hot hatches  :P

NanaTurbo

not, just white, pearl white. with red racing stripe. got it off TM about 3 years ago. Have races with the other Renault (Clio sport) and Lancia Delta that live at my house...

2052NV

ayyyyyyyyyyy delta and clio!!!!!!!!!! POST PICS OF ALL FASTS PLZ  :D

NanaTurbo

Did I mention the Fiat 124 Sport (currently being 'done up' for the last 10years...) it is a poor little shell in the garage :( We really have a bit of a European car yard.