• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Yippee!! I found one!!

Started by aerorobnz, October 08, 2009, 02:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apex

Well done. That is one big zahst.

You coming on Auckland fastmeat?

kiwimetalmaniac

Nize. Looks luvly. Noice purchase.
1997 Peugeot 306 XRDT (XUD9TE)

aerorobnz

Quote from: Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeff on October 15, 2009, 04:20:12 PM
Wow nice car!  You've done exceptionally well!  Exhausts look like handlebars

Whats the plans for it?
I plan to put some black/gunmetal 15/16" alloys on it. I love BBS but they're bloody expensive. These are some ideas so far

I don't know about white, but it was a thought.

Thinking about coming to the fast gathering, will see what shift I'm on that day when roster comes out tomorrow.
You could search all your life for who you are, or you could accept the simple truth:You are what you drive - said by Porsche, but I'd rather be a Renaultsport...

Griffe

2nd set down plz and darkest legal tints
It's a workup

Apex

I like the last ones but in Brawn yellow and all badges must match wheels.

K-Bar

i like all of them. you must have good taste like me as i would probly have the same selection. pseronsally though id go ofor the top on in thesecond one downs colour
C2 VTS
205 gti
Saxo VTS
AX GT

rolly

I've got the origonal ktec stealth which I had welded up a fitted properly by Ohlsen Motorsport - feeking love it!
04 Clio RS - daily
03 Hirsch Saab 9-5 Sportcombi - family wagon
97 106 Gti - Current 2KCUP car - unknown quantity.
97 106 Gti - road car currently in bits after offering itself up as a sacrifice to the race car.

aerorobnz

Quote from: rolly on October 16, 2009, 10:12:26 AM
I've got the original ktec stealth which I had welded up a fitted properly by Ohlsen Motorsport - feeking love it!
So does Ohlsen have them for sale or did you buy off ktec website then take it there.
You could search all your life for who you are, or you could accept the simple truth:You are what you drive - said by Porsche, but I'd rather be a Renaultsport...

rolly

Imported it through one of the guys when RG still existed. One of the mechanics was importing stuff. Fitted it myself - all good - then RG tried to shift it to align it better - FAIL. created leaks etc.

Basically Ohlsen took it apart cleaned it up (all the sealent gunk) put in new sections where needed putting in a propper joint. so its the Stealth as far as the mufflers are concerned - but that's about it!

In all honesty I would probably just go to him and get an exhaust made from scratch. That or buy mine for a tidy sum and I'll get another one made - although the wife would probably kill me given I just spent 500 on new springs for it!
04 Clio RS - daily
97 106 Gti - road car currently in bits after offering itself up as a sacrifice to the race car.

aerorobnz

I'm planning a small parts run from ktec when I next take a holiday, and using my cargo concessions/checked baggage to get it back.

rolly

I guess what I am trying to say is the quality is naf - I wouldn't bother. I don't like exhausts with slip joints.
04 Clio RS - daily

aerorobnz

Quote from: rolly on October 16, 2009, 01:10:10 PM
I guess what I am trying to say is the quality is naf - I wouldn't bother. I don't like exhausts with slip joints.
Cool thanks for the heads up. So milltek then you reckon??

rolly

Quote from: aerorobnz on October 16, 2009, 03:14:19 PM
Quote from: rolly on October 16, 2009, 01:10:10 PM
Cool thanks for the heads up. So milltek then you reckon??

Hmm - remember bad things about those being spoken about on cliosport too  :-\ bad welds or something.

Personally I would go custom with Ohlsen Developments. Save the luggage space/weight for some carbon splitters (hint, hint)
04 Clio RS - daily

pugMi

congrats on your new purchase. thought i saw it on the southern yesterday arvo on the downhill run to takanini, but this one didnt have the massive exhaust and was driven by an older bloke with a somewhat large head.
black wheels
change crimezaust
win

Apex

his head was probable normal sized, the clio makes anyone look huge.