• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

euro nut! , joining the converted

Started by kevlights, November 16, 2009, 11:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevlights

howdy just poped in to intro, we are a couple of car mad ,euro buying doing up selling /buying ,nutters;

Citroen BXtrs,86 just sold ,cry cry cry,it was a good one,Cit Volcane turbo diesel 93 heap of sh-t,bought when tired from night shift fatique(my excuse)flicked it on,bought a Fiat Croma,doing it up at present,ha!

need a parts car but too tight to actually buy one,made redundant so it has to go, its on the TM;

Looking to buy a town hatch run about zip about cos i dont lkie using the turbo diesel truck for non work related things too, big ,long to hard topark.  Trying to keep the short trips short trips off off it;
  so to the purpose of this novel/ epistile/ramble, need advise before i buy another horrible frog as the other half calls them ,whats out there for sale in good nick for$2000 ish give or take +-500 ,prefer some thing sporty and interesting ,other wise will probably end up with an jap import Citroen Bx ,any suggestons ??whats  in your neck of the woods for sale? Cheers Kev,
and well done to the" site Guys" its looking good
note to self ;stop buying old Euro's and save up and buy a decent modern Euro! Xantia ?
  sold Xantia bought  a SD1 series 11 ,bugger !current ride a Smooth1995 900 s Saab.another 2000 Saab  93,1970 Maxi an BX GTI 1991,an CX 1986,also after lusting for local SZM

Carpentry

Welcome and thanks for your compliments!

You seem to know what's up when it comes to French automobiles (you love/hate to hate/love them).

You'll need to post 10 times in order to access the 'for sale' and 'wanted' sections, which are chock full of anything french from trademe etc that may or may not be worth buying.
An interesting hatch for about 2k would suggest a 306 xsi, or some kind of ZX. Possibly even a Xsara VTS/VTR?

Writing absolutely anything in the 'Fast Bin' is a good way to get your post count up.

Enjoy the website!
Take it to Bishops