• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

teh frog formerly known as wanted106gti

Started by gtistee, January 07, 2010, 08:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtistee

Got one now so dont need to be wanted anymore..
on a side note i've noticed the passenger and center vents dont close, anyone got/know of/know a fix for em?
had the passenger side out and the little forky thing on the back of the slider that moves the arm has a broken tang, bit gone awol so placcy welding is out.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

BigPete

Did you get a 106 GTI? You could've also just changed your name in your profile options - might've been easier than starting a new account ;)

gtistee

yeah the gold one from the ropey yard on wainoni rd..
its sort of ish complicated with the other id, the boss who suggested getting one as my car joined with the wanted id so i thought it was time i got one of my own to try and sort its bits an pieces an hang out with you's fellaz.
piccies pending when i can get my head around the photobucket walkthru thing.

Wilski

welcome Steve ... see i know me ribbing you would make you get your own login ... i OWN you ! rahahahahahahahahaha
1998 306 GTi-6

BigPete

So what does the current wanted106gti drive? :D

gtistee

A C36 amg, tho theres talk of a E55 amg..
he's also got a little 'project' hotrod thing on the go.. thats very different.

Wilski

the hot rod project is wicked ... its going to be rather FAST !
1998 306 GTi-6

BigPete

Carpentry

Take it to Bishops

Wilski

Nah its a morry minor panel van with a Suzuki Hayabusa engine in it ... yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1998 306 GTi-6

red16v

Choice, saw it in the back of the Performance Car. Looks bloody mad. Progress pics please!!!
The only thing better than one 16v: TWO 16vs...and a V6

1991 Red/Black BX 16v Phase1 D6C-projected into house.bugger
1991 Red BX 16v Phase2 D6C- restored
1998 Silver Xantia V6-family rocket

gtistee

when was it in the back of nzpc? maybe your thinking of another one cause we've not publicised it in the media,
been lotta years in the build since nothing is standard, pics are on the lappy somewhere, also subject to posting abilitys
the basic spec is pwr unit out of early unrestricted hayabusa, quaife inline reversing gearbox, narrowed discbrake lsd sII rx7 diff
custom fuel cell, custom rad + oil cooler, custom hubs to mate morris stub axles with willwood 4pot dynalite's running 330mm discs..
major body mods done/in progress, pretty much just a foose style job smoothing and tidying what the factory couldnt/wouldnt/didnt care about..