• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

New Member Kiwi6

Started by Kiwi6, March 23, 2010, 03:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwi6

Hey Guys and Girls,

Scott here, 1997 GTI 6 in Nile Blue.

They just don't make them like this anymore, great to drive, handling rivals most modern cars. Acceleration is amazing and just keeps going.

A couple of Mods.... Free Flow Exhaust, Mapped, Lowered in the Rear and replaced the door card upolstrey .

Mustang cloth and Half Leather seats. GTI 6 Matts to finish her off.

Recent service through Continental Cars, a nice bill of about 9hundy, but no problems at all....

Give me a TOOT if you see me around!

Scott

More pictures attached.

Get a Peugeot

Peugeot S16/GTI-6
Peugeot S16/GTI-6                        Peugeot S16/GTI-6                                                Peugeot S16/GTI-6Peugeot S16/GTI-6

Carpentry

hi Scott

I think I've seen you car on Ponsonby road a few times with loads of people in it. My legs don't have a horn so couldn't beep. I definitely recognise that sticker on the rear 1/4 though!

Welcome
Take it to Bishops

2052NV

wow thats mint how many km's have it eaten??

Kiwi6

Haha, yeah think I had a few in it once or twice.. :)

It actually around 130k at the moment. But I use it as a daily driver....

Hard to drive it like it wants to be drivin on Auckland roads..... Strong engines!!

Cheers

Pee Dubbaya

Welcome! Insanely jealous of your beast of a sux!  ;D
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0