• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

R5 GT Turbo FOR SALE

Started by NanaTurbo, April 13, 2010, 06:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanaTurbo

Hi Everyone

Just put my R5 GT Turbo for sale on trade me. Hopefully someone who has a little time and talent will want my beloved and look after it as it should be!

Lisa (aka NanaTurbo)

you wont get parts for it mate

you wont get parts for it mate

chur. also. why is it all the awsum frogs are in the south island>? ive loved these forever. alass to many vehicles and not enough space. maby i should dig the garden out so i can fit some more vehicles. either that or start storing them in the school field next to me. i cant wait to see the stupid questions on this auction "has it gots a blow off valves cuz" etc. ::)

far4ngn

How much, Colour etc... as I can't get TM from work.... :'(
1986 Phase1 Renault 5 GTT Electric Blue CBW359
1990 UK Spec 205 GTI 1.9 Red GDQ361

far4ngn

CaM

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

cammmy

What's the reserve on the auction?
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

Reviled

Why sell just cos youre having a baby? Get a mean as car seat and your kid will love you for it! My son absolutely loves my cti

Having a kid doesnt mean you need to throw away your life, just a small part of it  ;)

far4ngn

Thats what I told Lisa as well... I've sold cars because of kids and carry cots....then found that we never used the carry cot!  Grrr

NanaTurbo

I not throwing life away, just don't have room to store a car that hasn't got all the safety features of a newer car. There is not much to the R5, I would hate to think what could happen in even a small accident! It's time I became mature(ish)... we still have a Clio Sport and a Fiat 124 (in the garage...). Will still have fun times driving :) It's time for the NanaTurbo to go to another loving home. Lisa  ;D

far4ngn

That hissing you here occasionally may be the perc fan, it'll be a a slight humming sound.

The R5 club say that:-

This is located on the right side of the engine bay. What it does is cool the fuel in the bottom of the carburettor and aids starting of the car after it has been switched off. The reason it needs this is because these cars run so hot when you switch the car off the engine is hot and it makes the fuel in the bottom of the carburettor hot making the car hard to start, the perc fan cools this petrol making the car start better.

Reviled

Quote from: NanaTurbo on April 14, 2010, 05:39:49 PM
There is not much to the R5, I would hate to think what could happen in even a small accident! It's time I became mature(ish)...

Youre probably just scaring yourself tbh, I wrote my 205 off going into the barrier at 70+km/h with my son in the passenger seat and I moved around more than he did  :D

These modern safety car seats for kids are great!! Alot better than the vinyl bench seat our parents used to have for safety  ;D

2052NV

PLEASE SELL THIS CAR TO AN ENTHUSIAST! !!  !!!

i would love it but really dont have the cash  :'(

Griffe

Oh wow this thing is beautiful!
It's a workup