• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Newbie thanks to a Fast Frogs card being left under my window wiper

Started by WellyGTI6, May 07, 2010, 07:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WellyGTI6

Hi

I thought I would join up after someone in Wellington left a Fast Frogs card on my GTI6 today!

Yes your advertising works.

Im looking forward to using the site.

Cher

Nic

CaM

welcome!
Here you'll find a pack of like minded that, although talk alot of crap online, have a wealth of knowledge to help you out. plus we have a few welly meets now and then.

enjoy!
1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

k-trips

Tena Kotu - Haere Mai haere mai - Teno Pai - Te Reo spoken here..  ;D

actually I know no Maori sorry - gidday and good to see another Wellingtonian on the scene - will be good to see you at some meats and feel free to start a thread with pictures about your car.. (standard/modified/otherwise)
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

pugMi

Goat

Welcome, despite the astronomical amount of useless crap spoken online. We do sometimes know something about some stuff. And are always more than willing to help out.  :D

Should come to the next wellington meet up. Which is on the 22nd if my memory serves me right.

WellyGTI6

wow! 2 days in a row a Fast Frogs card left on my car, this time in Karori.

Cheers

Pug_girl

Goat

I didn't even know we had fast frogs cards. Hah.

Its probably because people hate me and love to exclude me from things...

WellyGTI6

lol, a car stalker!! 

I keep thinking they are parking tickets! ha

Pee Dubbaya

Quote from: Goat on May 08, 2010, 03:27:30 PM

Its probably because people hate me and love to exclude me from things...

Crap, he's on to us!
Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

cammmy

That was me :-) You were parked outside my work and I couldn't resist when I saw it again in Karori.

Also that wing is super sweet.

Hope the blue 106 next to you in Karori joins too.
'91 405 Mi16x4
'74 Triumph TC2500
'98 Lotus Esprit GT3
'02 Mini Cooper S
Quote from: CaMnever feel bad about doing anything on here. you're admin, there are no rules. just ban simon before you do it.

WellyGTI6

Ha, thanks for the cards! I would never have joined up otherwise.

I would put up a pic, but I keep getting this bloody error!

red16v

The only thing better than one 16v: TWO 16vs...and a V6

1991 Red/Black BX 16v Phase1 D6C-projected into house.bugger
1991 Red BX 16v Phase2 D6C- restored
1998 Silver Xantia V6-family rocket

charlotte

Hi there,

I'm new to this site and can't figure out how to post a new thread (only reply to someone else's) Can someone please email me with any help?

My husband and I have a renault super 5 (licence super5 bought off Richard about 18 months ago) and while we love it, we need to find some parts after a late night encounter with a possum left super5 looking horribly sad!

Email address is [removed] - please don't abuse my good faith gesture of posting my real email address, genuine help only is sought...

Cheers and thanks in advance,
:-)
Charlotte