• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hey All

Started by 205grr, June 09, 2010, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

205grr

want to put a 205 gti front end on it to get the fog lights in there and a nicer speed holes.

IzzyRally

Tis my old steed. has 309 gti rear beam in it also. It's full LOL spec.

205grr

Quote from: IzzyRally on June 12, 2010, 02:28:07 PM
Tis my old steed. has 309 gti rear beam in it also. It's full LOL spec.

you still got to gti front end?

Goat

Hah, awesome. Does it have GTI front aswell? Or does that need to be done?

Griffe

Oh sweet the Emo is on here, what's cracking Josiah?

So glad to see this car is still going, had some hilarious days in this car!   Like the one when Izzy and I drove around a corner and the LR fell off the car spun, which in turn made us fall out of the car laughing
It's a workup

205grr

hahahaha going is one way to look at it. lol has spent a long while hanging with izzy and simon at work lol. i had 4 guys in the back seat the other week. the wheels were rubbing on the guards every time i went over a bump lol.

Quote from: Goat on June 12, 2010, 04:38:42 PM
Hah, awesome. Does it have GTI front aswell? Or does that need to be done?

it needs to be done, just hard to find a front end with lights for a reasonable price

Goat

dam. I threw one out a few months ago. If only i still had it. Then it'd be yours!

205grr

IzzyRally

Front suspension and brakes are out of Jeffffs 1.6 gti with modded subframe for ma box linkages. the wheels are out of the scrap metal bin at CCS they're off P.D.I.ed 206's. I've got 3 other sets under my house somewhere.

BigPete

Don't GTI bumpers on non-GTIs look a bit balls because they have cutouts for guard flares?

205grr

for realz, shit hmmm didn't know that. maybe melt them into shape, I'm sure I can make it work. I didn't think that the 205gti 1990-1992 was that different from the gr apart from being a 3 door and a different engine, like the front doors can cross over. 

Carpentry

you can put the lower skirt from a gti on it I guess. Minimal mods to bumper? I got a POS grey one and some equally POS foglights.
Take it to Bishops

205grr

how much would you want for that?

IzzyRally

Giz fogs for my new S16.

205grr