• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hey All

Started by 205grr, June 09, 2010, 09:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

205grr

Hey all of you. I have herd of this place where people gather and talk about their pugs and other things of that nature, and as well seeming as I am now a proud owner of the 205 grr, (Thanks Izzy), I thought that I would say hi.

Goat

Welcome. Gr's are sweet. Unlike the use of my apostrophe.

Everyone here is more than willing to lend knowledge and experiences. So if you need to know anything about your GR. Just ask in the peugeot tech thread.

Also, pop some pictures up of said beast.

205grr

not in the best of conditions has seen better days, but as soon as the engine good the outside is next, but here is my pug.

BigPete

I saw this car today.

205grr

i wish is did. its at the mechanics lol. but it was working then died again.

Goat

Saweet.
My one was that colour.
I like the steels. Should get some 50mm drop springs and take the rear torsion bar a notch or two. And keep the black steels.
Would look staunch and still be practical.

205grr

it already sits on its ass when i have 3 people it in the back. it has a grey hood as well lol but you can't see that from the pic.

Goat

5 up in a GR is pretty epic. Awesome

Thor

nice grr. i have one. its less mint than yours. need gear box. CaM, got your fugged 106 one out yet?

2052NV

KEEP AS IS DON'T CHANGE A THING!!!

that car is fast. Is it still rowling the stella catch can and scare the kiddies switches??

good ol days  :)

Goat

Was that at goat island? haha

That scene seems familiar. Was there a brake master being swapped? Or was that on monnymcs car?

2052NV

Quotemonnymcs car?

who?  ::)

205grr

Stella no, switches yes, blue filter swapped with a red one. swapped the front seats and the steering wheel from a 205gti. lol but other wise the same with people trying to fix it as well lol,

Goat

Quote from: 2052NV on June 09, 2010, 10:19:37 PM
Quotemonnymcs car?

who?  ::)
I see what you did there

k-trips

Sweet car with sweet potential to be a scary beast - slam the crap out of it - chuck on some 15" satin black steels with 50 series toires - paint bonnet matt black and strip paint off the rest of the car - max tint windows, would be a pearla maaayte  ;D
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard