• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

New UK member with 205 gti

Started by Chrisj, June 17, 2010, 03:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisj

Hello all,

New member just signed up from the UK.

I've seen various links to fastfrogs over the years but never had a look so i thought i'd join up and and see what you all have.

Just from looking through the pictures thread i can see there are some stunning motors and some real dedication.

I'm 25 and live in England with my partner Sophie, i've owned 2 205 gti's now, a 89 1.6 in cherry red and now currently a 1990 ltd sorrento 1.9.

My sorrento is currently undergoing a 2.0 16v conversion, i've recently resprayed the engine bay to freshen it up, i'm also planning 309gti running gear (rear beam, front wishbones) for wider track.

Hope to enjoy having a good look through the forum.

Chris

1990 205 GTI 1.9 Sorrento Green Limited Edition
Currently undergoing an XU10J4RS Conversion

2052NV

ahhh this would explain the non kiwi background in the showing off your ride section!

Welcome mate! You must keep us updated WITH PICTURES on your xu10 conversion because from my knowledge the aren't any xu10 205's in nz! (tonnes in aussie)

Will Fill In Later

There is 1 i know of and one in the building stages.

Reviled

Welcome buddy, def be keen to see pics  :)

Chrisj

Thanks all for the welcome,

I will start a project thread for you to look through.

Thanks again  :)

k-trips

Welcome buddy - you should come to a meet sometime.. (I'm guessing you would win long distance award)
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

Chrisj

Funnily enough, i have a NZ holiday trip booked for April 2011 so i may see if i can meet up with a few then  :)

k-trips

how long you here for?

maybe we could have Fast Camp 2011 in April... It could really get away on you...
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

Chrisj

3 Weeks, Can't wait to be honest  ;D

My Partners Aunt and Uncle live in NZ so we will be stopping off to see them too.

pugMi

Choice. welcome to fastfrogs. We seeem to have gone all international as of late. Also max notice of fastcamp 4 so I can plan return from Western Straya plz.
right. off to perv at pics of your whip now

Chrisj

Quote from: 2052NV on June 17, 2010, 07:06:53 AM
ahhh this would explain the non kiwi background in the showing off your ride section!

Welcome mate! You must keep us updated WITH PICTURES on your xu10 conversion because from my knowledge the aren't any xu10 205's in nz! (tonnes in aussie)

Project thread now posted  :)