• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

Hi..

Started by VeeDub, August 31, 2010, 08:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeDub

My name is Tristan, I drive VeeDubs surprise surprise! Current cars are a 76 mk1 scirocco (project) and a 1990 16v corrado. Where can I see some cool french projects around here? Do I need to post 10 times before I can see anything? I am selling a set of factory 2001 306 rims but see I have to post 10 times before getting access to trading post, don't wanna piss anyone off!

k-trips

Have to post 10 times to put up for sale items - but after one post you should be able to see projects etc..
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

Alfashark

Welcome to the dark side ;)
Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.

you wont get parts for it mate

^germans are the darkside bud.

Pug_girl

Welcome!!

Quote from: VeeDub on August 31, 2010, 08:30:32 PM
My name is Tristan, I drive VeeDubs surprise surprise! Current cars are a 76 mk1 scirocco (project) and a 1990 16v corrado.

Giz corrado please.

Quote from: VeeDub on August 31, 2010, 08:30:32 PM
Where can I see some cool french projects around here? Do I need to post 10 times before I can see anything? I am selling a set of factory 2001 306 rims but see I have to post 10 times before getting access to trading post, don't wanna piss anyone off!

hyper_pug (on here) might be interested in said rims.
Just join in on some threads - It's not that hard to get into the spam cycle (it comes just after the spin and rinse) and before you'll know it you'll have 2987134576135103984751345 posts under your belt.

VeeDub

Goat

She wants your corrado.  (Giz = give) As they are supremely awesome!

There is a sort of lingo on this site. You'll pick it up if you stick around.

Pics of sirocco please. They are so full of win!

2052NV

VeeDub

I thought perhaps she wanted to 'jizz' on my corrado. Scirocco is a project car, only got it a couple of months ago!

Pug_girl

Nice. Why aren't there more of these? there should be more!

Quote from: VeeDub on September 10, 2010, 03:56:32 PM
I thought perhaps she wanted to 'jizz' on my corrado.

Also, ^ could, but wouldn't want to ruin your paint  ;) ;D ::)

VeeDub

Woah alright! Not sure about the scirocco, but the corrado was too expensive when new in NZ hence the 13 we got, didn't sell fast and no more were brought in!

Pee Dubbaya

Current: Peugeot 205 GTI 16v  +  504 (Project)

Previous: Peugeot 106 Rallye (S1), 205 GTI Mi16, 206 GTI 180, 306 S16 (Ph1) & GTI-6 (Ph2) & GTI (Ph3), 309 GTI 16v, 405 Mi16 & SRDT x2, 406 HDi, 504 GL & 504 Break                     Citroën ID19, BX TZD, Xantia 2.0

VeeDub

That's mine.. I put it on trademe to fund the scirocco project. Doubt i'll sell it though, I love it too much. And at the end of the day i'd like to have both  ;D

Pug_girl

I think you should keep it for 5 years so that I can buy it when I am back in NZ ;D
kthxbai