• Welcome to www.fastfrogs.co.nz - Fast Frogs The NZ home for Fast French Cars .

New from Aus

Started by cav91, September 07, 2010, 05:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cav91

Hi all

Im from Vic in Aus, and have a 1993 2 litre 405 mi16 and 2 1.9 mi16's. Also a fuego GTX but lets not go there!! It would be good to see some of the cars that we didn't get out here!

Thanks Chris

CaM

all you aussies have fuegos, mi16s, and if you've got citroens you never know where to get lhm from. what's the deal there?

welcome to the board. hopefully we'll send you down the right path, which is to completely pull the car apart and intend to do a full overhaul and mods, but never drive it again in your life as you're too busy with the 32840284902384 other cars you've bought as a result of encouragement on here :P

1959 Citroën ID19 Slough
1990 Peugeot 205Mi16

cav91

That sounds true end up with heaps of cars!! Thats why i have 3 mi16's and have had about 6 fuego's. Wouldnt mind a set of high comp pistons though!!

Zealot

Hey, I don't have heaps of cars. Having only one in pieces is more than enough, to be honest. At least it'll be ready in time for summer, right?

2052NV

Quote from: Zealot on September 07, 2010, 07:37:59 PM
At least it'll be ready in time for summer, right?

amen, that's my plan also!  JOKE!

Thor

cav91

Yep FUEGO OWNER HAHA you want it! I've had too many and have lost interest i have so many spare parts i dunno what to do with em all!!

Don Simon

welcome to fastfrogs seems we have a few aussies on here now. Maybe because jeffo and mi-o have moved there 8)
91 Peugeot 205 GTI MI-16
11 Ds3 Dsport HDI (Becky's)
97 Peugeot 306 Dturbo
1995 Citroen AX GT

Carpentry

Quote from: cav91 on September 08, 2010, 12:18:26 PM
Yep FUEGO OWNER HAHA you want it! I've had too many and have lost interest i have so many spare parts i dunno what to do with em all!!

Build a half-decent Fuego?
Might as well divide by zero while you're at it :P

Welcome!
Take it to Bishops

k-trips

Quote from: cav91 on September 08, 2010, 12:18:26 PM

Put all parts in waterproog containers and cast out to see with "if found please return to Thors address"

He will put them to use..

BTW Jeffray - I saw a back yard in Otaki a couple months back that had AT LEAST 3 fuegos out the back - most likely more if I take a look when not driving past at 70 klicks..
[]V[] []Ξ //-\\ []\[]
Quote from: CaMYou can't motorboat a surfboard

1 PUG GTI

I am now on my 15th 205 gti and love it!!

Current rides

2005 Renault clio 182 cup in FRB
1993 Peugeot 205 gti 1.9 in Miami blue
1990 Renault 5 GT Turbo in Red
2008 Mitsi Triton dual cab glx-r in Cyber blue